Chapter 7- Corruption

Bryan

I walked out in the woods to find Fun Trap. It's been a few days and I want her in the pizzeria, because of Molten. Springtrap and Molten got along really well, and I don't know if I should be worried or not. When I got to the small meadow she liked I saw her on the ground shaking. "You alright? The same thing happened a few days ago," I said. She looked over at me. She was more of scared than annoyed.

"I'm fine. Now anyways," Fun Trap said. She got up.

"What's scaring you?" I asked.

"A dream. Someone. Someone that scares me," Fun Trap answered. I saw her hands were closed. She looked really scared. I felt bad. Whoever it was really did a number on her. Was it the same person who caused her to be like she is now?

"Well if you ever want to talk about it we can but I came here because I've been having some issues with the new animatronic named Molten Freddy. Maybe you can tell him to knock it off?" I asked. Fun Trap sighed.

"Alright. Gives me something to do to take my mind off what I just saw," Fun Trap answered. I waited for her to collect herself and we walked to the pizzeria. I was slightly nervous. Then again, I was walking with a six foot tall animatronic who I barely knew. When we got in, Springtrap and Molten were the only ones on. Fun Trap growled.

"Well I'm glad you brought me." She walked up to them and I followed close behind. Springtrap looked at Fun Trap.

"Oh I thought you wouldn't come for a long while," Springtrap said.

"Well I'm here now so deal with it," Fun Trap replied. I wanted to know why she hated him so much. Molten laughed.

"I don't think I've met this one at all," Molten said. Was that blue I just saw? I looked down at her hand, and the side of her was glowing blue. Blue like what happened a few days ago. She was definitely hiding something.

"Molten this is Fun Trap. For reasons unknown she's been staying here for a long while," Springtrap said.

"Looks like you. Except more polished and less, torn. Taller though," Molten replied.

"You can say that again."

"I've been told you've been causing Bryan some trouble," Fun Trap said. Molten shrugged.

"Maybe I have maybe I haven't what's it to you?" Molten asked.

"Well you have two options. Keep doing it or cut it out. Second option would be best for you," Fun Trap answered.

"What are you going to do if I keep doing it?" Molten asked. I saw the blue glow brighter. I walked up a bit closer. Her eyes turned blue.

"Something you won't like," Fun Trap hissed. Springtrap and Molten were surprised. "Of course, it's best if you stop anyways." I saw the blue dim down and her eyes changed back. What was that about?

"You think a threat will stop me?" Molten asked. He jumped on me and pinned me down. Okay. This was not good.

"You asked for it." I saw her eyes changed again and in an instant she blasted Molten into a wall near Lefty's stage. "Want some more?" Fun Trap asked. Springtrap tried to jump on her and she did the same with him. She walked past me and toward Molten and Springtrap. "I can tell you both are hiding something. I can see it in your eyes. It's not so hard to see." How could she tell? I got up.