Chapter 39- Therapy

Bryan

I sighed. I was waiting in my office for her to get here. Her name was Linda if I remembered correctly. After waiting a few more minutes, I saw the doors to my office open. "Uh are you Bryan?" I took a deep breath. 

"Yes. Hello I am Bryan," I replied. Linda took her time to look around. 

"This is a big office." 

"Yeah spared no expense on this place," I said. She walked up and sat in front of me. 

"So you wanted to talk to me?" Linda asked. I stiffened a bit. 

"Uh, yeah. I'm, having someone from my past popping up and I don't know why. I can hear them talking, I can see them, and it's really bugging me," I admitted. 

"So it seems it has to do with trauma?" Linda asked.

"You could, say that yes-" 

"Bryan I came in to check on you for a quick second before I go back to my world so uh-" I saw Fun Trap walk in and she stopped. Linda turned to her. 

"Before you do anything she is nice! Don't worry about it!" I exclaimed. 

"No one told me there was another human here," Fun Trap said. 

"Uh, I'm sorry but what is that?" Linda asked. 

"I'll take my leave and now goodbye-" 

"Actually can you come here? I sort of, want someone here to help me, work through what I'm about to explain to Linda," I interrupted. She took a second and sighed deeply. 

"Fine." She walked up and leaned against the wall. 

"Ignoring that interruption, how severe would you say this mental trauma is?" Linda asked. I took a second to respond.

"Well, pretty severe. I, I had to, and bear with me here okay? I had to watch a lot of my animatronics I got and bonded with over time die, in some, pretty horrific ways. One was burned in lava, another was shocked to death- oh I'm sorry Fun Trap I know how uh, touchy that is." 

"It's fine keep going," Fun Trap replied.

"I saved one, and then another got crushed, don't know what happened to some others, I can only imagine they were destroyed and, she was there. Against her will might I add. I helped her out of the problematic situation she was in, and then another animatronic who is actually the one who I'm seeing burned to death in a vat of lava after the other animatronic that was with me broke the glass," I explained. 

"How did this all begin if I may ask?" Linda said questioningly. 

"I had a pizzeria and, there was this, okay you know what Fun Trap can you explain this I can't-"

"All right. His name is William Afton. He worked for Fazbear Entertainment as one of the executive officers. To make things short, he murdered a bunch of kids, the kids haunted robot suits, he died in a robot suit and became Springtrap. That's who Bryan met. At first he was fine, seemingly making sure everything was okay, then later on according to Rockstar Freddy destabilized in condition and sort of went, insane to put it lightly. He was obsessed with turning himself human again," Fun Trap explained. 

"Do you mean the missing children's incident?" Linda asked.

"You know about it?" I asked.

"Who doesn't? Everyone's heard of it. I thought it was just a rumor. I guess not." 

"Like hell it was a rumor," Fun Trap said bitterly. 

"I apologize if she's a bit, on the rude side she's not very comfortable around other people."