Chapter 35- Sorting it Out

Bryan

It was about a few weeks. I felt so stupid for not knowing that Springtrap was doing something from almost the start. But I had to let it go. I needed to focus on what we were doing now. Which, wasn't the best of situations. "You know you should really think about the long run. The Twisted Animatronics are playing the long game are they not?" Molten asked. 

"Just get out my head."

"I'm afraid I can't. But I don't see any problem with it Bryan."

"I do. You know what? I'm going to see what I can do to fix this." I got out my phone and looked on the internet therapists around the area. 

"Even if you do get one, do you think they'll believe you? I mean, look at what's happened so far. They might think you're crazy."

"Well I'm going to go crazy if I can't get you to go away." Molten laughed.

"Oh I can't wait to see the look on their faces, and see how they react to it." 

"Of course you would." I found one that was only two towns away. I sifted around for a bit and found their number. I called them, waiting to hear something.

"Hello can I help you?" 

"Hi do you do therapy appointments?" I asked.

"Yes I do."

"Is there a specific place to go or what?"

"I usually just come to where the person who needs the session is." 

"Oh. Well could I schedule an appointment for next week?" I asked nervously.

"Of course. Would you like to work out the details now?"

"Yeah that'd be great."

After the call I headed out of the hotel to walk around. Maybe Rockstar Freddy was around. Or someone else. I saw Baby walking around. I caught up to her. "Oh hey Bryan."

"Hey Baby. How are you and Ballora doing?" I asked. Baby shrugged.

"We're doing fine. For the most part just sitting around. Nothing interesting happens here besides the Twisted Animatronics constantly coming," Baby replied. 

"Well isn't it better that it's not that interesting? I think that it makes things far less complicated in the grand scheme of things," Rockstar Freddy said as he came out of a tree. 

"W- how long were you there?" I asked.

"About a few hours. Trees make a good lookout for any Twisted Animatronics." 

"So what are we going to do once we trap one?" Baby asked. 

"Well, I'm hoping to destroy it," I answered.

"You want to try and destroy whichever Twisted Animatronic you catch?" Baby asked.

"Well we don't want them causing any problems and with one gone, they'd maybe not try and mess with us anymore?"

"That's a two-sided coin Bryan. Yes that would be possible but the other option is they'd be so mad that they'd attack us even more. It'd be a risky gamble," Rockstar Freddy commented.