Chapter 44- The Last One

Rockstar Freddy

Once it was morning I got up and walked over to Lefty's Laugh House. When I got in he was talking with Rockstar Foxy. I walked over. "Hey Freddy you're just in time. We wanted to do something fun so we can relax ourselves a bit." I haven't told them about the map and list Fun Trap got me yet.

"I think that needs to wait a couple more days." I had both the map and the list in my hand and I cleared one of the tables and spread the map and the list. Rockstar Foxy peeked from the other side as Lefty stood next to me.

"Wait a minute. This is a different map."

"Well, yeah."

"Looks more detailed. Look at everything. It's almost a clear view from above," Rockstar Foxy commented.

"Yeah. Fun Trap decided to go in on her own, which was stupid of her but she was able to get back and give me some good info on them. She also found this list. Only some of us are mentioned in this. Not all of us, since I can only guess they haven't determined anything about them," I said.

"So they have certain people that are priority?" Lefty asked.

"I think so. It's weird how vastly different every single one is." Lefty nodded.

"We still haven't seen Twisted Bonnie, so maybe there's a possibility there's a surprise attack," Lefty said.

"Hmm maybe. I haven't seen Twisted Chica around often."

"I've seen them every now and then wander around on their own. They talk to themselves a lot," Rockstar Foxy said.

"Scouting?" I asked.

"I don't think we should jump to conclusions that quick. Maybe one of us can follow her, see what she says, and what she does," Lefty suggested.

"Maybe. But these marks on the map are much more stronger points of advantage for the Twisted Animatronics." Lefty nodded.

"This could be their game plan. Come at one of these points. Then move to the other points? I'm not quite sure," Lefty said.

"Man you guys are really thinking about it," Rockstar Foxy said.

"Well, we don't really have another choice. We don't want the other animatronics to get hurt or worse, die. I don't think Bryan can manage that again," Lefty said.

"Again? What do you mean, again?" Rockstar Foxy asked. I actually didn't know the full details myself. I didn't want to bother Bryan with it, especially if it was so traumatizing.

"Well Rockstar Foxy you kind of were killed by Bryan, because he had to drown you in lava," Lefty said casually. Rockstar Foxy was silent for a second.

"Wait then how-"

"Helpy had your guy's memories in the cloud. You didn't remember any of what happened."

"Well that mildly concerns me. Kind of, changes a few things I'll be honest," Rockstar Foxy said.

"Well besides me, Helpy and Rockstar Freddy, everyone else died," Lefty replied.

"I don't think we should be talking about this. Kind of depressing in an already depressing situation," I said. I headed to the doors. "I'm going to go to these spots, and see if I can find out what they want to do." Lefty nodded. I went out and headed for the portal.

It was sort of strange. Some kind of, nostalgia hit me every time I thought about the portal. Of course, the other portal was gone. That was for certain. Of course, there is still the possibility Springtrap survived. I really didn't want to think about that. I looked at the map and found one of the spots. I looked around. "Well there's cover in the trees. It might just be for watching and learning. Might be what these other spots are for. Spying on us," I said to myself. I headed to the other spots. I heard something behind me and barely moved out of the way as something came at me. I got my claws ready. I looked at what was getting up. It was purple, with torn bits and pieces all over its body. It was one of the Twisted Animatronics for sure.