Chapter 23- Oh Boy

Bryan

This new portal was way different. I was amazed at how big it was. For sure was here for a while. Thick vines tangled around the pillars holding this secret cavern up. "You think the pillars will fall down?" I asked. 

"I don't think so. I don't hope so," Rockstar Freddy replied. There was so much to this place, yet so little.

"So how do you think this place was built? Like, what time?" I asked. 

"Most likely a long time ago, maybe when this smaller place was built," Helpy answered.

"It's just so weird seeing another portal. After what happened at, that place." Helpy nodded. 

"I've been meaning to ask you, where is Fun Trap? Wasn't she with you before?" Helpy asked. 

"Yes. But she had to go, check on someone I think. Weird stuff if you ask me," I answered. Rockstar Freddy stared intently at the portal. 

"You think Springtrap survived?" I asked. Rockstar Freddy turned to me. 

"I, don't know. When we were sent in the portal with him, I only saw him falling. I didn't see him, disappear before we came back out outside," Rockstar Freddy explained. 

"I highly doubt it that thing was really unstable," Helpy said. 

"You weren't even there!" I said. 

"I can tell just from the intensity in your voice. Also, I went back. Yeah that was a really unstable portal. I guess when Springtrap made himself human again, he destabilized the portal so much that it destroyed the place." If it destroyed the place, and himself, why didn't Fun Trap and Rockstar Freddy come out harmed? Was it because of how soon she made that portal? 

"Here I was thinking that they were weird, and then they actually turn out to be okay," Rockstar Foxy said. 

"Well some of what happened was against her but I mean I don't think anyone else really cares," I said quietly. 

"Besides Foxy you should meet her. If she ever comes back." I remembered when she left. She told Freddy to not do anything stupid, and he actually blushed. I held down a chuckle as I thought about it. 

"Oh she'll be back. Don't worry," I said enthusiastically. 

"Bryan." I turned to Helpy. "We should start figuring out more about this place." I nodded.

"Come on guys." We walked out of the new portal room and back to the entrance. It was weird to see a path from the hole to the abandoned place. I was so, convenient. Definitely weird. "So where do we go now?" I asked. 

"We should check the rest of this place out." I followed Helpy as we walked further into the abandoned place. There was a carousel looking thing. It was covered in vines and slightly tilted. If that didn't show how old it was, I don't know what will.  There was a sign to a cave or, what resembled a cave but we were too far away to see what it said. 

"Man this place feels, weird. To me anyways," I said. 

"It's really old that's for sure," Rockstar Freddy said. I wondered about how old exactly this place was. 

"Do you have a rough estimation?" I asked Helpy. Helpy thought for a moment. 

"I'd say twenty or more years ago. Other than that, no clue or idea at all. I didn't know this was here until those people told me about it. It's weird how all of this space is Fazbear Entertainments, but only a fraction of it was used for this," Helpy said. 

"Maybe they were planning to expand it? Make it bigger?" I asked. 

"Possibly." It would explain why this place was here. But, it was really weird that there was a smaller pizzeria.