Chapter 10- Discoveries

Balloon Girl/JJ

Shadow? That was an interesting name. Then again it described it well. I could see right through it. "Why did you want me to come here?" I asked, a little nervous.

"What I want to know is how you got here," Mike said.

"To answer your question first Mike, I wasn't able to follow the animatronic I shadow because uh, some interesting events happened. I got stuck here so I sort of wandered. You can't really do much else, especially if you're a shadow. I found this place and I've been staying here for a while. I overheard something about you Balloon Girl so I wanted you to come here so I could talk to you," Shadow explained.

"Who was the one you were shadowing?" Mike asked.

"What's going on here?" I turned and saw Puppet. "What are you two doing back here?!" Puppet exclaimed.

"Calm down Puppet this thing wanted to talk to us. Well, Balloon Girl anyway. Can you answer my question now?"

"Her name is Fun Trap. She uh, recently had an issue and you really don't want to know about it but uh, it somewhat had to do with a virus. To answer your question Balloon Girl I didn't actually figure it out until I overheard. You can use electricity can you not?" Shadow asked.

"Uh, yeah. But, I don't really like using-"

"Wait a second. Why does that name seem familiar?"

"What name Puppet?" I asked.

"Fun Trap. That name sounds vaguely familiar to me but I can't put a finger on it. It had to do with that small pizzeria."

"FredBear's?" Shadow asked.

"Yes! That one!"

"Yes she was there. She performed and watched over the kids there. Why do you ask?" Shadow asked.

"I think I'm starting to remember something." I didn't expect this would happen. Then I thought about it. Suddenly it clicked.

"Oh! I know Puppet! It must be the one you were talking about earlier! The one that had an ability similar to mine!"

"Well you're not wrong there. She can use plasma," Shadow said.

"Give me a second to think," Puppet replied.

"While you work on that, you know you're the only other animatronic I know that has some kind of ability," Shadow said to me.

"Slow down. There's an animatronic out there that can use plasma? Isn't that the fourth phase of matter and super hot?" Mike asked.

"Yes. The materials she's made out of negate the heat and allow her to use it freely. Of course, that can cause some, issues. But enough about her. I shouldn't really be talking about her because she doesn't like it but the fact that Balloon Girl can use electricity, it might be a good idea to get her here. It took her a while to understand how her powers worked but she still doesn't have full control over them. At least not yet. But she could help with your ability Balloon Girl."

"Nope. That's all familiar but I can't figure it out," Puppet said.

"Hold on this is a lot to process," I said.