Chapter 42- Sharing

Balloon Girl/JJ

The sun was setting, making the leaves on the tree glisten with the fading light. I sighed. "It's been a long time." I got down from the tree and went back into the pizzeria. I got up on the stage with the Toy Animatronics. Toy Bonnie turned on.

"Hey JJ anything happen?" Toy Bonnie asked.

"Nope. Sadly."

"Well how's Puppet and BB doing?" Toy Bonnie asked.

"They're doing fine BB's sleeping right now. I don't know what Puppet does in her box," I answered. Toy Bonnie sat down.

"Well maybe there's a lot more space in there than we think?" Toy Bonnie asked.

"Maybe. Puppet can fold up in weird ways, so maybe she only takes up part of her box and the rest is just stuff she has in there," I answered. We thought for a little. "Have you been keeping up with training BB?" Toy Bonnie asked. I shifted.

"Sort of. It's a bit hard with other things on my mind," I replied. "Have you guys been attacking Mike recently?" I asked.

"Nope. Thankfully. I'm glad we haven't because it feels odd to do so. But it's like, we can't hold ourselves back like there's something else causing it," Toy Bonnie said.

"Oh."

"It's weird, isn't it? To think that others have problems that are different from yours."

"I don't like you go away."

"You can't make me go away. I'll be here watching." I shivered. That last line sort of scared me.

"Are you okay?" Toy Bonnie asked.

"Wha..? Oh yeah I'm fine just, dealing with a problem. Or at least, thinking about how to deal with the problem."

"Hey JJ what are you doing?" Puppet asked as she walked over.

"Just talking with Toy Bonnie."

"Yeah we're just talking about general things you'd talk about."

"I've been looking for you for a while."

"Sorry. I went outside to take a breather." I got up. So did Toy Bonnie. "But why were you looking for me?"

"I wanted to talk more about that, thing you've been dealing with."

"Okay. Talk to you later Toy Bonnie," I said.

"Alright." I followed Puppet back to Prize Corner. BB was sleeping by the carousel.

"I've been thinking about your little issue, and I'm concerned," Puppet said.

"She's just scared of what you can do."

"No you are wrong she's worried about me because of you."

"You could destroy them all if you wanted to."

"But I don't want to."

"Exactly. You're soft."

"I'm not "soft" whatever that means."

"Just wait and see." I sighed.

"Yeah. I can see why you're concerned." Puppet turned to look at me.

"We need to figure out how to get that thing out." I nodded. "If she was here, she could probably go find my dad."

"Henry right?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"What makes you think she can find him?" I jumped and covered my mouth.

"What was that?" Puppet asked.