Chapter 49- Reuniting

Fun Trap

Well that was great. "Come on let's get moving," I said.

"But aren't you tired? You were out for only a few minutes," JJ replied.

"I'm tired yes, but nothing I can't walk off." I walked out the door and JJ followed. I had to think about how to go about this. Henry wouldn't be all that happy about what's happened the past few years, but I can't really blame him for that. "Lead the way." JJ got in front of me. As we were passing a row of houses I saw someone peeking from behind a curtain. I couldn't see exactly everything but they had green eyes. That's for sure. But, were they glowing? That was kind of unnerving. Once we were away from that row of houses, I sighed. That was not normal.

After an hour or so we made it to the town. "The population is ten thousand are you sure about this?" JJ asked.

"Yes." I got up in a tree and JJ followed. "Right so we need to figure out where he is, which won't be easy."

"I have the address if we can just find the street then we can get there," JJ said. "It's Corner Street."

"Well that's a weird name for a street," I said. JJ shrugged.

"I don't question it."

"Right let's get moving."

"No we won't get moving you need rest and there's still a few hours of daylight left, so sleep. Wouldn't it be better to go around at night, because it'll be harder to see us?" JJ asked.

"Hmm fine."

"I'll make sure no one can see us. Or I'll at least try."

"Okay." I rested against the tree and fell asleep.

I was back in that dark place. Shadow appeared next to me. "You're starting to get worried."

"Yeah. I know I am," I said.

"Maybe it's good? You're taking things more calmly and you're keeping things under control. Well, for the most part," Shadow replied.

"Well I'd hope so." Corruption started to form in front of me.

"That little one has balls. I was pretty impressed," Corruption said as it fully formed.

"Well I don't know what happened since I'm stuck in here when you take control of me," I said.

"That's true."

"We need to focus on what's going on right now. How will Henry take to Corruption?" Shadow asked.

"Probably not well. He didn't really like exe and when I tell him I have a virus inside of me, he'll probably be concerned," I answered.

"Everyone should be concerned of me anyways," Corruption said.

"Springtrap wasn't," Shadow said. Corruption growled.

"That's, a completely different story. We don't need to talk about that again," Corruption said.

"You don't have to scare everyone. If you just, took a more, less aggressive approach you might be able to talk to some of the other animatronics," I replied.

"I don't see the point of being 'less aggressive' honestly," Corruption said.

"Think about like, thinking it through before going to do an action," I said.

"It's sunset."

"Okay thanks Shadow."

"Hmmm I'll try. But you might not like it."