Chapter 31- Talking

Bryan

Apparently things were going well. Rockstar Freddy and Lefty were enjoying teaching the others how to fight. I watched some of their practice fights, and they were doing good. Rockstar Freddy's idea of swords though was, not the best idea to me. I walked over to Rockstar Chica and Rockstar Freddy fighting. "Move your body weight around. Like this. Then try to attack." I watched Rockstar Chica trying to move to the side, but it wasn't working. "Okay. We'll practice a bit more later. You'll be able to do it soon." Rockstar Freddy looked at me. "I'm guessing you want to know how things are going?" Rockstar Freddy asked. 

"Sort of. I just, wanted to hang out with you guys. We don't do it much often now. I do wish we had the old portal though. We could do mini-games or something." 

"Bryan you need to put that past you," Lefty replied. 

"Well I do think it is a good idea to defend yourselves. Just, take a break and have some fun. Like, we could walk around the park or something."

"I guess we can take a small break," Rockstar Freddy said. Lefty whispered something to Rockstar Freddy and he nodded. "Lefty will help you guys out I'll go with Bryan." 

"Wait just you? Well, I wanted everyone-"

"We're in the middle of a training session, and I don't want to disrupt them," Rockstar Freddy interrupted. I sighed.

"Okay." Rockstar Freddy came up to me and we started to walk around the park. 

"You know I always wondered how Fun Trap moved so fast and precise, I want to see them do it, but I know they can't do it as well. After all, she's about forty last I checked-"

"Did you ask her about her age?" I asked. Rockstar Freddy looked a bit surprised. 

"No. We had a talk a few months ago. She was made in 1980 Bryan. That makes her over forty." 

"That's a long time."

"I think most of that time has just been dedicating herself to protecting herself. She keeps herself so closed off from others, she can't really interact with them." 

"So what does this have to do with what you're doing?" 

"I'm trying to teach them the things I've seen from her, but it's barely anything Bryan. Sure dodging is nice, but we can't just constantly dodge. We have to mix it up a little if you know what I'm saying. I just, I want to try something different. I want to find my own way to do things, rather than go off of someone else's ways they do something." 

"Then why don't you? I'm not forcing you to try and teach them the way Fun Trap fights. It was just a suggestion." 

"I don't know if I can." 

"Freddy I've seen what you've been doing. You're a natural leader. Plus, the other animatronics respect you enough to at least give it a go. Try out your way. It might be better or worse you don't really know until you try," I said. I know it was a lot of pressure. We were both dealing with it. I had the pressure of constantly trying to keep the Twisted Animatronics out of anyone's view. They did do what they wanted though. It was frustrating. But it was also teaching me the patterns of all of them. "Did you know they have patterns? Twisted Freddy we see the most, Twisted Chica the least, and Twisted Wolf somewhere in between." 

"I have noticed some sort of pattern," Rockstar Freddy replied. 

"So what if we use that pattern against them? You and Lefty have fought against Twisted Freddy before, and I don't think having multiple of you attacking at one is a good idea. Pick and choose who goes and who doesn't."