Chapter 2- New Friends

Balloon Girl/JJ

I was very unfamiliar with this place. I just woke up. It was pretty big. I took a second to gather my surroundings. It was a medium sized room, with tables scattered throughout. I saw a giant present box. Weird. I walked up to it. It was, bigger than a present should be, right? I tapped it. It was, hollow. I heard something moving inside and saw a weird thing come out. "Hello?" I asked. They looked around. "Down here." They turned their attention down to me.

"Oh hello. I didn't see you there."

"Who are you?" I asked. 

"My name is Puppet. What's yours?" Puppet asked.

"I, don't know. I don't think I have one." I saw Puppet look around for a while.

"Well let's see... ah. How about Balloon Girl? I don't think there's one of us themed around balloons." 

"Really?" 

"As far as I know, nope." 

"Cool!" 

After I got acquainted with Puppet, I walked around more. I saw a stage and walked up to it. Puppet said these were the "toy" animatronics. Wonder what that meant. There was a bear, a rabbit, and a chicken. "Hello?" I asked. No response. I got up on the stage slowly and walked up to the bear. I tapped the bear's leg. "Hello? Is anyone there?" I asked. I saw the leg move and I backed away but fell off the stage. "Ow!" I got up and looked back up at the stage. The bear was looking right at me. I backed away a bit. 

"Are you okay? You took quite a fall there." 

"I'm fine. I think." 

"Well I apologize I didn't mean to scare you little one." 

"My name is Balloon Girl. What's yours?" 

"I'm Toy Freddy. The rabbit is Toy Bonnie, and the chicken is Toy Chica. We perform here on this stage to entertain kids as they have birthday parties and all that good stuff," Toy Freddy explained. 

"Oh. That sounds like a lot of work," I said.

"Not really. Of course we go into stage mode so it doesn't really bother us."

"What's stage mode?" I asked.

"Well at a certain time we shut off and at a certain time the programming we have in us goes into stage mode. We can't see or hear what happens, since us ourselves aren't controlling us it's a program that is, so it causes a weird disruption I guess but at night we turn on. Sometimes even chase after the night guard." 

"What's a night guard?" I asked.

"Well you certainly are new. Follow me." Toy Freddy got off the stage and headed to a doorway on the left and I followed behind him. We walked past some restrooms and I saw a light, coming from different rooms. "These are the party rooms we have. Sometimes one of us does a special performance here for kids and special parties." I looked at one of the rooms and saw a gray hole at the back of the room. 

"What's that?" I asked as I pointed to it. Toy Freddy turned.

"Oh that's a vent. It goes straight into the office. Only one who can use it is Mangle. Maybe you can?" 

"Do you think I can?" I asked. 

"Well doesn't hurt to try!" I walked into the party room and turned back toward Toy Freddy. He looked excited and nodded. I got into the vent and surprisingly I fit. "I'll meet you in the office!" Toy Freddy exclaimed. I crawled through the vent and a light shone on me. I covered my eyes with my arm. 

"Okay that is very bright." I closed my eyes and walked out of the vent. I opened them again and I saw a light in the center of the room. It was small and didn't really light things up well. I turned to the left and saw a person looking at me.