Chapter 58- Concern

Balloon Girl/JJ

"Well we know what they look like, who they are. But we don't know about their abilities." She looked pretty winded. "Corruption told me to get out of there, and Corruption doesn't usually say anything like that, so I can only assume there's something strange there-" Corruption took partial control. 

"You're an idiot for not noticing sooner. You were fine. He wasn't," Corruption as as it pointed to Molten, who got up. 

"What do you mean I wasn't fine?" Molten said. 

"That, thing was trying to enter both hers and your mind. It wanted to take control of your minds. It's like a virus itself. Of course since I'm bonded to her we don't have to worry about it but you, you're not infected with a virus. That thing was trying to do just that," Corruption explained. 

"So you got the name?" Rockstar Freddy asked. 

"Glitchtrap." 

"Well at least it's not Springtrap," Rockstar Freddy said. 

"You're wrong. It is. This is going to sound confusing. The tone and voice patterns indicate that it is Afton, just a different voice pattern than yours. I would know from those wretched three months. He's not from this dimension he's from another one," Corruption replied. 

"Will someone please explain why this three month period was important? I know some of it but not all of it." I asked. Molten looked at Fun Trap who glared at him. 

"You tell her." 

"Why do I have to tell her?"

"Let's call it a trust exercise," Fun Trap answered. 

"Alright fine. Fun Trap was trying to get me away from A.I. Afton, when we had a fight. Springtrap came in while she was trying to defend A.I. Afton. She got overpowered. Springtrap made these bands that would trap Corruption when it took control. He saw the power Corruption had and wanted to use it. So that's what happened. Afton decided to try and break Corruption, but again it took three months to do so. When it finally gave up he used it to try and kill Bryan, but of course that didn't happen since he's still alive," Molten explained. I honestly felt kind of guilty. I pegged those three months as she didn't want to come back, but she physically couldn't. "Though I don't know when you got the ability to make your own let alone control portals," Molten said as he looked at Fun Trap.

"Oh that's actually how I got here in the first place. I guess I ended up going through the old portal. Though it's strange. I have to see or know where I'm going. There can only be small differences or else I can't go there. But, that wasn't the case when I ended up here." 

"Odd. The portal was active long before you got there." 

"I wasn't even thinking I was just trying to run away." 

"I wonder if it's because the portal reacted to yours, redirecting you to Bryan's world?" Molten asked. 

"Maybe. But this also means you all have to be careful. Now that Glitchtrap knows I'm a thing, I have no doubt in my mind he'll try and come for me. Though, good luck," Fun Trap said. 

"I can help too," I said as I charged up my electricity. Fun Trap nodded. Finally, some approval. 

"Hmm interesting. I thought I was seeing things earlier but I guess not. I wonder how something like that can use electricity," Molten said. 

"Supercharged battery. Her battery inside of her is supercharged basically, overflowing with enough electricity to use as an ability," Fun Trap replied. I nodded.