Chapter 71- Construction

Bryan

The last of the Glamrock Animatronics blueprints was done. I sighed a breath of relief. It took a while but their blueprints were all done. It felt so nice. Now I just had to build them. The anti-virus was done as well. I tested it against a few viruses I made, each one with varying levels of power. It seemed it could take a pretty strong one without any of the firewalls being broken. Rockstar Freddy came in. "Progress?"

"Anti-virus is done. And I finished the blueprints for my new animatronics," I answered.

"Both good to hear. We're going to have to wait on JJ. Her and Shadow are going to try and get Fun Trap back. If they're not back in two days we'll go for it. Me, Lefty, and Molten can handle Glitchtrap. We'll leave the portal timer with you at the portal, while the others fend off the Twisted Animatronics. Hopefully you can figure out how to destroy that portal. If not, Molten will try. Our goal is to ultimately kill Glitchtrap, but if we can't do that then best to try and knock him out and destroy that portal," Rockstar Freddy explained.

"Good idea. I think the anti-virus can help you three. However I'll give it to everyone else, just in case." 

"Do you want to start doing that now?" Rockstar Freddy asked.

"Might as well. We can do it tomorrow. Make sure everyone knows." Rockstar Freddy nodded and left. After a moment Molten came in.

"Freddy informed me we have a backup plan?"

"Yeah. Just in case." 

"What do you plan on doing?" Molten asked.

"If worst comes to worst, can you use the portal timer? If you can overload the inputs of the portal, try to get it to do something that could destroy that portal. Like making someone human. That seemed to work," I answered. 

"Are you sure? The portal timer is a very, fragile thing" 

"Do you have any better ideas?" I asked. 

"No." 

"Try and talk it out with Freddy. I want to work on these animatronics now. I want to finish them before we fight Glitchtrap." I haven't told anyone yet but I've made a new location. It was in a mall. Malls get a lot business which would be good for these ones. The construction was almost done. Which meant these guys had to be done soon. 

"Alright." Molten walked out. So, I set to work. 

It wasn't easy. A lot of parts inside of these guys were going to be very advanced. But that was also partly because two of them were supposed to handle guitars. Which would require a type of claw that could pluck the strings, but at the same time not break the strings. Luckily I had a solution to that. So I got to work on Glamrock Chica. I wanted Glamrock Chica and Roxanne Wolf to handle the guitars. Glamrock Freddy would be the singer. I felt that was a bit repetitive, but it made sense. So Montgomery Gator was a tough one. What did I want him to be? I didn't want three guitars, since both were going to be electric. Drums? That didn't seem like an interesting idea. I mean I could have two singers. I could start out with that and see where to go from there. I worked for about two hours on a set of claws for all of them. So they can have a better grip on things. Of course they'd be retractable. That'd be a whole different problem actually. That, actually gave me an idea. I'd have to wait though. 

After most of the basic parts were done I sighed. I got up to the legs. It was about.. twelve hours. That was only for two of them. And they weren't even done. This would take a while. So I went to the hotel and slept. 

In the morning I went back to the repair area. Molten was already there. "You've done some good work on them so far," Molten said. 

"I could really use an extra set of hands, helping me with this," I replied.