Chapter 24- Events Transpire

Rockstar Freddy

Bryan just look dumbfounded. "What?" I asked. 

"You just said-"

"Yes I know what I said. It's true but so what?" I asked back. 

"I just, it's strange. I didn't think-"

"Bryan. I came to you for advice not the opposite," I said. 

"Sorry. Just a bit, weird for me. I mean there's no real way to tell her. Only if she comes back. But who knows when that will be," Bryan said. 

"She said she'd come back. So I can only assume she will," I said. 

"But you don't exactly know when." I huffed. 

"It'll be soon. Just give it time." 

After a few days passed I was sitting in Circus Baby's Tent, talking to Circus Baby. "So if you like her, get her a gift! Maybe she'd like that," Baby said. 

"Well, I wouldn't even know what to get her." 

"What does she seem interested in?" Baby asked.

"Uhm fighting. All I really know. Just goes to show how little I know about her." I didn't want to mention Corruption, or how she was tested on by people. That seemed a bit too personal. 

"Really? You know almost nothing?" Baby asked. 

"She's very good at keeping to herself, but she was starting to open up to me," I said. 

"Aweee that's so cute!" 

"Baby!" 

"What?"

"If she was opening up to you, then that means she likes you!" Baby exclaimed. 

"I, don't think that's how it works Baby." 

"It should. If she's so secretive-"

"What are we talking about?" I turned and saw Bryan. 

"We're just, talking about her dolls. They're pretty soft."

"They're not dolls they are plushies!" Baby said. 

"Oh. I thought you guys were talking about something else."

"Bryan we really don't have much to talk about." I thought about when the pizzeria burned down. She said she wasn't okay after Afton used that taser on her. She wasn't comfortable with electricity... "Hey Baby. Quick question. Can you tell me about the controlled shock things?" I asked. Baby stiffened up. I knew she didn't like hearing those exact words. 

"A-are you sure?" Baby asked. 

"Freddy that's a bit-"

"Yes I'm sure Baby. I'm trying to figure something out right now." 

"Uhm okay. Well, the controlled shocks were like, well being shocked. But, the people who were keeping the underground place in shape could do it at any time. They could choose how many volts went into the shocks. Sometimes they were fine, sometimes, they weren't." So thinking about it logically, it seems that maybe-