Chapter 38- Conversations

Balloon Girl/JJ

I waited for one of the Toy Animatronics to turn on. I haven't really socialized with them, and I wanted to at least try. I saw Toy Bonnie starting to turn on. "Hi," I said. Toy Bonnie looked at me. 

"Uh, hello. Who are you?" Toy Bonnie asked. I sat on one of the tables. 

"My name is Balloon Girl. But, JJ for short if you want," I answered. 

"Well nice to meet you!" 

"What do you do?" I asked.

"Well, see this guitar? I play this guitar. It's actually really cool. Want to hear me play it?" Toy Bonnie asked. I nodded. 

"Sure." Toy Bonnie got ready to play his guitar. 

"Oh come on you think that's cool? I can bake!" I looked over and Toy Chica was on. 

"Yeah you can bake but playing the guitar is better." 

"Is not."

"You guys bicker like siblings. I would know. I sort of, I mean me and  BB count as a siblings if I'm being honest. Why don't you guys agree to disagree?" I asked. They both looked at each other. 

"Hmm maybe. I'm not sure," Toy Bonnie said. 

"Doubtful," Toy Chica replied. 

"Okay maybe just try not talking to each other for a while? I'm not sure." Toy Chica turned away from Toy Bonnie. Man. At least me and BB got along just fine. 

"You may get along fine, but that'll end eventually it always does."

"Oh go and sit somewhere in my mind I don't want to talk to you right now." I looked at Toy Freddy who was still asleep. Mike came out. 

"What's up with those two?" Mike asked. 

"I think they're not getting along well," I replied. 

"Hmm." Toy Bonnie looked at Mike. 

"Oh the security guard is out of his office. That's new," Toy Bonnie said. 

"Well you guys don't seem to want to kill me, so I think it's fine," Mike replied. 

"Why do you guys try to kill Mike anyways?" I asked. Toy Bonnie shifted.

"I, don't know. It's like, some sort of instinct I guess but I don't know why. I guess it's something to do with how we were made?" Toy Bonnie said questioningly. 

"I don't think Fazbear Ent. would make animatronics try to kill people. Not on purpose at least." 

"No one except William." Puppet came out of Prize Corner. 

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

"The spring lock suits were actually William's idea. I think he wanted other people to use them and get spring locked. That's my idea anyways. William could still be alive." Mike didn't look happy.

"He's dead." 

"But you don't know that," Puppet said. 

"He died in the Spring Bonnie suit three years ago. They blocked off the back room in the old establishment, where the original animatronics were, not where you were." 

"Well it figures I wouldn't know about that."

"Could he have survived? If what Puppet said is true, it doesn't seem like it. Maybe it's someone else?" I asked. 

"If it helps, we were made with software that allows us to identify strange people," Toy Bonnie said.

"He's right. We have facial recognition software in us. If someone is a criminal and they came here we would know, as long as we were on," Toy Chica said. I thought about it for a moment.