Chapter 9- Defending

Fun Trap
Small Blood Warning

I couldn't deal with this amount of animatronics. They cramped up space around me. "Well that would have been nice to know," Bryan said.

"I didn't think it'd be an issue!  I can't be crowded like that it makes me fairly uncomfortable and claustrophobic," I said. "Have fun with your friends but I'm not sticking around." I walked out of the pizzeria and went into the woods. I got to the meadow and laid against the tree and fell asleep.

I tried to attack Ray but I was pulled back by the chains. "You can't get to me even if you tried. You're not strong enough," Ray said.

"I'll make you eat those words!" I snarled as I tried to attack again. I got pulled back by the chains again. He walked up to me. I unsheathed my claws and tried to attack him, but he moved out of the way. He laughed.

"You think you'll be able to get me? Think again." I felt him stab my neck with something and I went numb. I couldn't lift anything. "Now you'll be nice and still." I growled. "It'll only hurt a bit."

I woke up panting. I looked around. It was night and I was in the meadow. Just a dream. Why did this keep happening? "What am I going to do?" I asked myself. I sighed.

"Well what were you doing?" I turned toward the voice and I knew it was that A.I. Afton thing.

"Go away. Not in the mood to talk to anyone," I said as I climbed up a tree.

"Is something bothering you?" A.I. Afton asked.

"Nothing you need to worry about so stop asking or I'll blast you into a tree," I snapped.

"What do you mean by that? Plus, I want to talk to you. You can't expect me to not be interested in you I mean you're so much more confident than me," A.I. Afton replied.

"Just because I'm confident doesn't mean I don't have issues I deal with. I may be strong, but even I can't stand up to some things," I mumbled as I climbed up higher in the tree.

"Come on I just want to talk, start a conversation or something," A.I. Afton said.

"I don't want to talk so leave me alone," I replied.

"Come on pl-" I shot a plasma ball at him and he jumped out of the way.

"Leave. Me. Alone," I snarled. "Or else I won't stop myself from blasting you all the way back to the pizzeria." A.I. Afton looked surprised.

"Just talk with me. Look even though I was made by Afton I'm not like him. I'm different," A.I. Afton said.

"Why do you even want to talk to me?" I asked.

"No one else is awake and I don't really want to shut off just yet. Plus come on you can't expect me to not be interested in an animatronic from a different universe. I find it fascinating," A.I. Afton answered.

"Look just go sleep I really don't want to talk to anyone for a while."

"How long is a while?"

"As long as I make it," I answered.

"Alright." A.I. Afton leaned against the tree.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Waiting. Until you want to talk." Why wouldn't he just go away already?! I wanted to seriously bash his endoskeleton in. But something inside me was telling me not to.