Chapter 3- Issues Arise

Bryan

The new animatronic was weird. Sometimes it would just, space off and do nothing but that. I walked into the pizzeria and saw Fun Trap talking with Springtrap. I could tell she didn't like him a lot, but why? I mean, he's been a real big help. I walked up to them and Fun Trap walked to a different part of the stage away from me. "Man are you that paranoid about humans?" Springtrap asked.

"Yeah I mean I told you before I won't hurt you," I said. Fun Trap looked away.

"I, have my reasons. It's not easy being well, me. I just don't like people."

"Bryan can I talk to you for a second? I want to plan more about the pizzeria and possibly expanding."

"Oh alright," I replied as I followed him to the back room.

"I have a feeling that someone did that to her," Springtrap said.

"Did what?" I asked.

"Remember when you first met her? When she was leaking some oil from her paws? Ever wonder why? She had claws. Of course I bet they were small, but it's like they were, torn out. Maybe someone did that," Springtrap explained. I thought about it for a minute. If someone did do that, that would explain why she didn't like humans, but something wasn't adding up. It sounded more, hateful than if it was just that she had her claws removed.

"There might be more," I said. Springtrap paced for a few seconds.

"Well we will just need to find out in time. I bet there will be a few slips of the mouth about what happened," Springtrap said. I nodded. We walked back out and Fun Trap wasn't in the room. Wait. Where was she? The kitchen and outside were the only other places. "Oh. Well then."

"We should check outside. Maybe she went out to get some fresh air?" I asked. We walked out of the pizzeria and looked around. She wasn't anywhere that I could see.

"There she is look." I turned toward Springtrap and looked at where he was pointing. She was in a tree, not moving. Wait. Was she sleeping up in the tree?!

"How can she sleep up there?! What if she falls or something?" I asked.

"I mean, there's a lot we don't know about her, so maybe that's something that she can do regularly?" Springtrap asked.

"Maybe. Pretty cool though. Can you do that?" I asked. Springtrap laughed.

"I wouldn't even dare try. I'd probably fall on my face or something." I chuckled.

"Well that's up to you. I'm going to go and see what I can find around here that's selling things. Maybe I can get a new animatronic or two."

It was a few days and we got some new animatronics. One named Happy Frog, Baby, and Lefty got a new voice. I found it odd how Fun Trap was staying outside for the most part. I saw her sitting in a tree looking up at the sky. I walked over and saw her ear move a bit. Did that mean she heard me? She turned and looked down at me. "You know, there's some new animatronics I bet you'd like to meet," I said. She huffed and turned away from me.

"I'll pass thanks but no thanks," Fun Trap replied.

"Come on. You should talk to other animatronics at least. I bet you'd like them a lot," I said. Fun Trap sighed.

"Fine. If it will make you stop bugging me about it." Fun Trap easily jumped down from the tree. I walked back into the pizzeria and she kept a distance from me. So she still didn't want to be around me. Well, she'd come around sooner or later. I saw Happy Frog talking to Baby. I walked over to them.

"Hey guys this is Fun Trap she's been around for a bit but you haven't seen her," I said. They stopped their conversation and turned to look at Fun Trap. She looked a bit nervous. Maybe she wasn't very social? Fun Trap walked up to them but stayed away from me.