Chapter 5- Suspicions

Fun Trap

I looked around. It was dark. "Hello?" I asked. My voice echoed around me, and I took a step back. I heard a sound behind me and I turned around. It was that, thing. "What are you?" I asked.

"I'm the thing that was put in you."

"So you're that program?" I asked. "The one I heard a while back?"

"Virus. Correct yourself there," Corruption answered.

"What are you doing here anyways?" I asked.

"Taking control." I woke up and got up, scared. I saw my vision changing and I backed up.

"No! I won't let you take control of me!" I focused everything I had into not letting Corruption take control.

"Just give in already."

"No! I don't know you, but I know you're bad." I focused harder and my vision changed back. I sighed. That was not good.

"What just happened?" Bryan asked. I turned and saw him to my side.

"What are you doing here?!" I exclaimed.

"I just wanted to see how you were doing." I growled.

"It's nothing you need to know," I spat.

"Relax. You've been really odd lately and I'm worried about well, how you're doing." I was caught by surprise with that one.

"What makes you think, that I would think a human would be interested in how I feel? The ones I know show no remorse for what they did," I hissed. I heard someone behind Bryan and it was Springtrap. If I had to, I would use my plasma. But I wouldn't use it. I didn't want them finding out. If they didn't know already. But Rockstar Freddy did say that he wouldn't tell anyone.

"I think I get it," Bryan said.

"Get what?" Springtrap asked.

"That little problem with your eyes was caused by people, same with your claws. Springtrap pointed that out but anyways. You're not scared of people you're angry and hateful toward them. You've been very aggressive to me since you got here. I told you before and I'll say it again; I won't do anything to hurt you. I'm not that kind of person. I feel bad for what happened to you, but not every human is like that," Bryan said. I was caught off guard. How did he figure it out? He took a step closer to me. "See? I won't hurt you." He lifted his hands up and nothing was in them as he walked toward me. I took a step back but he was already in front of me. He put his hands down. "Look. I'm not doing anything to hurt you." He was right. But I wasn't sure. I didn't know what to do. Bryan sighed.

"Bryan are you sure you're good?" Springtrap asked.

"It's fine," Bryan answered. He reached one of his arms up and touched my head. I lowered my ears and saw he wouldn't hurt me. "I know you're probably tense and nervous, so let me take the first step." I closed my eyes and sighed. I opened my eyes again and he was walking back to Springtrap. "If you want you can come back to the pizzeria. Freddy and some others are on. Try talking to them again. Give it another chance. If you need time to think, that's fine," Bryan said as he walked away with Springtrap. I was still processing what just happened. What came over me?

I waited a while and decided to go back to the pizzeria. I walked in and Bryan wasn't there, but Freddy and Rockstar Chica were on. I could only assume it was like Rockstar Freddy. Baby was on too. I walked up to them. Freddy turned toward me. "Oh hey Fun Trap been a while," Rockstar Freddy said.

"Uh, yeah it has," I replied. Rockstar Chica looked at me.

"Oh I've never seen you before."

"Yeah she stays away from here," Rockstar Freddy said.