Special Chapter 1/2

Ray

Blood Warning

Finally. After a few years of attempts we finally got her. I was more surprised with how much more difficult it was to capture her, considering when she fought the first time she had no idea what she was doing. Now, she knew what she was doing. It was somewhat nerve-racking. I knew she had the capabilities to kill anyone, which made me worry a bit more. I don't want people to be in harm's way if they can help it. However I didn't want her to get away either. Sacrifices had to be made. I opened the door to the lab room and she was sleeping. That was good. I went over to my computer and started to continue my work. I wanted to know exactly what was going on inside of her. The fact she could use plasma was just surprising to me after all these years. Henry knew what he was doing with her plasma that's for sure. But, where does it come from? That's what I wanted the answer to. This program should be able to identify where it's coming from. I've tested it a few times and it seems to run well. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her move. I made some chains that should be able to restrain her. I didn't need her walking around. She looked around and then set her eyes on me. If looks could kill, then hers would definitely do so. "You." 

"What about me?" I asked. She growled. She was more aggressive. That was a bit odd. It might have been due to the drastic change in her personality. Seeing both sides of her at once is kind of strange at first but you get used to it. 

"What the hell are you up to now?" 

"I mean, what I usually do, I guess." I had to wait for her to sleep before I implemented the program. Which, wasn't easy. 

"I'm not going to go along with it I hope you know that." 

"I know you aren't. If I have to use force I will. However I highly doubt you can do anything right now." 

"Want to bet?" 

"Waste your time if you'd like I have better things to do." I closed my laptop and walked out. I went down the hallway a few doors and entered the research lab. "How's everything going?" I asked as I walked in. 

"Well we've gotten a lot done," John said. 

"Good."

"Dan wants to see the place again."

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yeah. I think he's starting to think there's more here than we've been telling him," John replied. 

"That's not good. I can't have that happen."

"Would that necessarily be a bad thing?" Ryan said as he walked up to join the conversation. 

"Look, she might not be happy but I know what to do to keep her passive. If someone else was to try without any knowledge of her beforehand, then that'd turn bad. Besides I'm about to find out how her plasma even works anyways," I said.

"You finished the program?" Ryan asked.

"Surprisingly, yes. I've run it a few times and made a few modifications. It should be ready." 

"Ever think it could be like, a big power source?" John asked. 

"I can only imagine it's a power source. However how it works is completely up in the air." Though, I did have a bit of an uneasy feeling.