Chapter 59- Walking

Bryan

Everything was going great so far. I got the blueprints down for Montgomery and I started to work on Glamrock Chica's next. Molten was watching. "I have to say these designs are pretty good." 

"Well getting a compliment from you seems good too," I replied. He's been much more nicer. Which was good. 

"Have you talked to Fun Trap yet?" Molten asked.

"She's here? I didn't even know," I answered as I looked at him. 

"I guess no one told you. She should be by Lefty's area." 

"Well did you already talk to her?" I asked. 

"Yes. It didn't go well at first but it was fine afterward." I can only imagine. 

"Well why don't you come with me?" I asked.

"I guess." He didn't really seem happy. We started walking toward Lefty's area. 

"So why is she here?" I asked.

"Probably to check on you and Freddy. Though, I'm starting to feel like it's more of Freddy." 

"Oh well yeah they-" I stopped myself. Should he know?

"They what?" Molten asked. I feel like he already knew the answer but probably wanted to hear it from someone else. It's kind of obvious. 

"They like each other." Molten was silent for the rest of the time we walked. When we got to Lefty's area I saw Freddy talking to Fun Trap. She looked, slightly different. It was really small but she looked a big more, bulkier? 

"Hey guys what's going on? Molten said you were here," I said as I walked up to them. 

"Oh we were just talking about what happened," Rockstar Freddy said.

"Yeah.... there's probably something you should know. Me and Molten decided to go and figure out what was going on with the Twisted Animatronics and turns out their master is stuck in another dimension, and can take over other animatronics minds. He said his name was Glitchtrap, so he's not this universe's Springtrap but a different one. If that makes sense," Fun Trap explained. Okay. That was a lot to unpack. So Glitchtrap is Afton from another universe, but can't travel to other ones because he's for some reason stuck in that single one. "He communicates to the Twisted's through a portal in their base. It's so, uncanny. It felt strange when I went near it though." 

"Well that would make a whole lot more sense. Any ideas on how to stop them?" I asked. 

"Fun Trap was thinking of using an anti-virus." 

"Glitchtrap according to Corruption tried taking over Molten's mind, in the form of a virus. I can only assume you have to be in that dimension for him to be able to do that." An anti-virus. It's a smart idea. "I was hoping you'd be able to make one, and implement it into the other animatronics, giving them a chance to fight against Glitchtrap," Fun Trap said. 

"What about you?" I asked. 

"I serve as a virus. I am one, and his isn't powerful enough to overtake me." Corruption took partial control. I recoiled. "Oh lighten up."