Chapter 6- Mysteries

Balloon Girl/JJ

I waited eagerly for the other me to come. I was sitting in prize corner when Puppet walked up to me. "You're still waiting?" Puppet asked. I looked at her and nodded.

"I want them to come now, but I know I have to wait."

"Learning to be patient is good. Then you won't be impatient and mad all the time," Puppet replied.

"That other animatronic you were talking about, did you remember anything about them?" I asked.

"No. I wish I could. I could tell you so many stories." Puppet sat down in front of me.

"Do you think you'll ever remember?" I asked.

"I don't know Balloon Girl. I honestly don't. One thing I do remember is a small pizzeria. That's all I can remember," Puppet answered.

"Maybe it's where you were before?" I asked.

"You might be right. But, I get a strange feeling thinking about it." Puppet replied. What did that mean? "How about we talk about you. I'm wondering how in the world you did what you did with Toy Freddy?" Puppet asked.

"To be honest I don't know. I didn't want Mike getting hurt. I think Toy Freddy saw something that wasn't Mike. The way he looked gave it away. I'm worried. Toy Freddy mentioned how he and the toys when they saw Mike at night, blacked out and woke up somewhere else," I explained.

"Well that's weird. I thought they were always like that at night," Puppet said.

"From what Toy Freddy said doesn't seem like it," I replied.

"Maybe an issue in their programming?" Puppet asked.

"I don't know what that is much I think you're better off talking to Mike. Maybe we can go see him? If you do what the others do I can get you out of it," I replied.

"Might be a good idea. Mike might know what's going on." We got up and walked toward the office. I stayed close to Puppet, in case something happened. We got near the office.

"Stay here. I'm going to tell Mike that you're going into the office."

"Alright." I went into the party room and crawled through the vent. It took a few seconds but I made it into the office. Mike was watching his monitor.

"Mike!" I saw him jump and fall out of his chair.

"Ow." I walked over to him.

"Are you all right?!" I exclaimed. Mike got up.

"Yeah. You just scared me."

"Sorry. Puppet's coming in because we need to talk to you," I said.

"Are they going to, attack?" Mike asked.

"Nope!"

"Alright then I guess you can bring them in here."

"Yay! I'll go tell Puppet!" I crawled through the vents as fast as I could and Puppet wasn't there. "Puppet?" I asked. Oh no. Please don't tell me. I ran out of the party and room and slid into the start of the hallway to Mike's office. Puppet was advancing on Mike. "Not you too." I didn't want to. I don't think I could. I ran up to Puppet and pulled at her leg. "Stop it!" I pulled harder, but I wasn't doing anything. "I said stop it!" I felt something strange run through me and saw sparks from Puppet. I let go of her leg and backed up a bit. She fell and shook her head.

"What happened?" I looked at Mike and he was looking at me, then Puppet. Puppet looked at me. "Oh I'm sorry! I think what happened to Toy Freddy happened to me," Puppet apologized. I walked up to her.