Chapter 32- Planning

Rockstar Freddy

I was more or less surprised with the progress we were making. Almost everyone wanted to go straight to the Twisted Animatronics, but that'd be a bad idea. Sure we were prepared but they were much more stronger and calculated. "What are you thinking about?" Lefty asked as he walked over. 

"We have the numbers, but just because there's a lot of us, doesn't mean that we're going to take them on easily. Since they have fewer numbers they can plan and strategize faster than we can plus they might have more experience than we do when it comes to stuff like this," I replied. 

"So you're doubting that we'll be able to pull off anything?" Lefty asked.

"It's a good thought to be ready and defend, but if someone gets seriously hurt, it's my responsibility and my fault. They chose to want to learn how to defend themselves, but if they fail, then I'd feel like I didn't do a good job," I answered. 

"Well don't try and blame yourself. You've done everything you could and that's that. You can't change that. We'll most likely get lucky right?" I sighed and started to walk away. 

"Maybe. I need to go and think." 

"Okay I'll go and find Bryan, make sure he's okay." Lefty walked away and I headed the opposite direction.

I wanted to figure out how they actually planned and thought out. Twisted Wolf seemed to be very balanced, and had good plans.  It seemed like we needed to strike at Twisted Wolf. But, that would be hard. We barely know anything about him and yet, it's like he knows a lot about us. So we had to think of a way around that. Maybe if we could get someone to go and spy on them we'd be able to have a better advantage. The problem was, they've most likely seen all of us. So we didn't have a good chance of that. So then, what do I do? I looked up at the sky. It was starting to get dark. I headed back to Circus Baby's Tent and saw some of the animatronics talking. I walked over. "Where have you been?" Rockstar Foxy asked.

"I needed to take a breather. A bit stressed."

"Over what's been going on?" Rockstar Foxy asked.

"Yeah. You'd be surprised how stressful this kind of stuff can be. But regardless it's something I have to do." Foxy's hook was probably the best thing we had. Sure it was a bit small, but it was sharp. Seeing everyone wearing a hook lightened my mood. 

"Well if you ever need to take a break then take a break Freddy you've been going at it for a while," Rockstar Foxy said. 

"I don't want to take a break." 

"Yeah Freddy take a break to figure out your love life," Baby added. 

"Wait what?" Rockstar Foxy asked. Oh great. 

"Baby we don't need to talk about that." 

"Come on Freddy tell them." Orville walked up. They were intent on listening. "I mean it won't hurt will it? They'll find out eventually right?" Baby asked. I sighed.

"Fine. I like Fun Trap. There I said it. Happy?" I asked Baby. 

"Yes. Very." Rockstar Foxy was surprised. 

"No kidding. I mean it was kind of obvious," Lefty said as he came over from his area. 

"How was it obvious?" I asked. 

"Well for starters you spent a lot of time around her, not to mention she seemed to enjoy talking to you, and you look sort of flustered when she went back to her world. I'd say it was pretty obvious," Lefty explained. 

"I mean we all have those feelings every now and then right?" Orville asked. 

"I guess so," Rockstar Foxy replied.