Chapter 57- Deep End

Fun Trap

"JJ stay back." I summoned my sword and charged it up. I wasn't going to let him be here. I shifted my weight and teleported on the side of him, and tried to stab him. He got out of the way and I got hit with some of his wires. He looked different too. I growled and charged up my sword again.

"Wait stop! He's not here to hurt us!" Freddy exclaimed.

"Let me out. I want to grind all of his wires into oblivion."

"Have at it." I let Corruption take control.

I was going to make sure he wasn't alive. I shot a plasma beam at him and he avoided it, and then I shot a multi-shot, which hit him. I teleported in front of him and tossed him into a wall. He grunted.

"Corruption stop he's trying to help us!" Rockstar Freddy said.

"I don't care. He's going to suffer just like I did." I charged him again. Rockstar Freddy got in the way and I instinctively stopped.

"He's trying to change. He doesn't want to be that person anymore. I get you're mad, and angry at him. But he wants to change. He doesn't want to hurt others unless there's a reason. Right Molten?"

"Nrgh yeah. I was just coming to check on this thing," Molten said.

"I don't believe it. I don't believe any of it." I got ready to attack again. Even if I had to hurt Rockstar Freddy to get to Molten. I got tackled in the side and I regained my balance after I rolled. It was Shadow. "Shadow what are you doing?!" I hissed.

"He's telling the truth. I saw Rockstar Freddy's recent memories. He is trying to change."

"That doesn't matter for what he's done in the past!" I spat.

"Maybe not. But I myself won't let you hurt him." I knew Shadow couldn't stay physical for long. I'd just have to wait until they had to disappear. Then JJ stepped in.

"If Shadow's seen it then it has to be true. You never told me what happened in the three months you were gone, so I can only assume it has to do with him. But it's better to talk it out rather than fight about it." I could feel the air getting denser. I growled.

"Hrrrpmh fine. If he tries anything I will tear him apart and burn the rest of his endoskeleton."

That was not a good feeling. When I got control again I almost passed out but I stayed awake, and tried to keep myself standing. "Augh there's a lot of emotions swirling inside my head right now." Rockstar Freddy came over and helped me up.

"Calm down and take a second to relax." Shadow disappeared, and the emotions faded away. JJ looked scared, and Twisted Wolf was shocked.

"Where is he?" I hissed in Robotic to Freddy.

"Calm down! I've been trying to tell you he's not bad. Corruption went slightly off the deep end but you're okay now. Bryan fixed him up."

"Why would he do that?!"

"Because Lefty's been helping Molten be a better person. Just give him a chance okay?" Rockstar Freddy asked in Robotic.

"Well I don't really have another choice do I?" I replied.

"Oh my gosh okay one; you have a lot to explain. Two; are you okay?" JJ asked.

"I'm fine. I think. I'll have to explain to you later." I guess I still wasn't used to this new core yet. "I need to rest."

"Take all the time you need," Rockstar Freddy said as he helped me get to one of the pillars. I went to sleep afterward. 

"You both need to calm down. Freddy is telling the truth. Molten hasn't done anything bad since he dropped in on Freddy," Shadow said.