Chapter 20- The End

Rockstar Freddy

Something was going on. I knew it. It was quiet. Too quiet. I got up. Then I heard a sound and the walls started to shake. What the heck? I ran out of the secret workshop and stoped myself. There was equipment at the portal. Oh no. I heard noise from the main room and ran out. There was a giant portal in the middle of the room. Then I saw it. Afton. He was human. I looked past him and saw Bryan, Lefty, and Fun Trap. She looked tired, but angry. Her eye was damaged but from the distance I couldn't see how. I had to hide behind the stage to not be seen. I couldn't make out the conversation, but I saw Fun Trap pin down Afton and I could hear something about Bryan. Then she staggered off him and fell. I took a step but realized that it was just a taser. But she froze up. That wasn't like her. I saw him pull out a knife and I couldn't stand there any longer. Afton wasn't going to kill another person. I ran out from the side of the stage and blocked him from attacking Bryan. "Freddy?!" Bryan exclaimed. 

"Don't hurt Bryan." I twisted Afton's arm and the knife fell out of his hand. Afton screamed in pain and backed up. 

"Freddy! You're alive!" Bryan exclaimed. 

"I have been." Fun Trap was panting and I crouched down next to her. "Fun Trap are you alright?" I asked. It took her a moment to collect herself and she looked up at me. 

"No. I'm, I'm not." Something was wrong. This wasn't how she usually acted. As I was about to comfort her out of the corner of my eye I saw Afton grab the knife again and I growled and tackled him, as we fell into the portal. I managed to grab the floor before I fell all the way through, but my grip was slipping. Bryan grabbed me. 

"Hang on Freddy!" 

"No Bryan! If you pull me up Afton will kill us all!" I exclaimed. 

"I'm not letting you go!" I could feel Afton climbing up. I heard heavy footsteps and Fun Trap pushed me into the portal, and she came with us.

I could see light disappearing and Fun Trap was next to me. "Hold onto me Freddy." 

"Wait why-"

"Do it!" I grabbed onto her and I could hear Afton falling below us, and then I saw something blue. We went through it. 

We were on the pavement in front of the pizzeria. I saw Bryan and Lefty coming out. "Freddy you're okay!" I looked next to me and saw Fun Trap. I looked behind us and gasped. It was a portal. I looked back at her.

"Fun Trap did you-"

"Make a portal? Yeah. I did. I, I didn't want you to die, but I wanted to make sure Afton died- and I'm going to pass out now." She fell. 

"Wait but-" 

"I don't know. Corruption must have had control for, months. Or something. Then it must have pushed her over the edge making that portal." I looked back and saw the portal disappear. Then the pizzeria exploded and set on fire. Bryan turned around. That escalated quickly. 

"No! No what about the others inside! We need to get them out!" Bryan ran toward the pizzeria and me and Lefty stopped him. 

"Bryan you can't. They're gone." 

Helpy came and for some weird reason told us to follow her. We didn't want to leave Fun Trap behind so I volunteered to carry her. "Can we fix her eye when we get the chance? I hate looking at it," I said.

"You'll have the chance to do whatever you want once we get there."

"Where's there?" Bryan asked.

"You'll see."