Special Chapter 2/2

Fun Trap

Everything was amazing. The sky, the sun, the grass. I took in everything. "It surprises you doesn't it?" Charlotte asked. 

"Yeah. It does." There was, so much to learn. Henry came over. 

"Is your processor working okay?" Henry asked.

"I think so," I answered. Charlotte walked over to a big tree that was in the center of the yard. 

"This is a pine tree. See the little green bits? That can tell you if it's a pine tree or not. Most trees lose their leaves in what we call winter. It's very cold and there's this white stuff called snow. But pine trees don't lose their branches or parts. It's very cool," Charlotte said. I walked up to the pine tree and touched it. It was rough, the bark was rough. 

"Why is it so big?" I asked.

"Oh that's because trees have different sizes. Some trees start out small, and then they grow bigger and bigger. Like this one," Charlotte answered. 

"Weird. But also strange and cool," I replied. Henry laughed. 

"Well then tomorrow I think you'll be very interested in where we're going." Charlotte gasped.

"Is she going to see them?!" 

"Well, I want to see if she can interact with others of her kind," Henry said. 

"Oh you're going to love them! They have their own personalities as well!" Charlotte exclaimed. 

"Who?" I asked. 

"The answer to that will be tomorrow. Come on. I want to see if there's anything else that needs to be finished before you're fully ready," Henry said. I followed behind, and looked back at Charlotte, who nodded. 

The next day I followed Henry and Charlotte a mile or so away. There was a small building that I saw on my right side. "What is that?" I asked.

"That's where you're going to be. It's called Fredbear's Diner. You'll meet him and Spring Bonnie," Henry said. 

"Oh." I felt a bit nervous. Charlotte said something about them having their own personalities. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. We walked inside, and it took a second. There were small tables and chairs in the center of the room. I saw a present box that looked a bit too big to be one for kids. In the center in the far back was a stage. I saw two other robots talking to each other. 

"Go on. They won't bite," Henry said. I walked slowly up to the stage, and one of them turned to me. That one must be Fredbear. He was a sort of golden color with a purple bow and hat. He was definitely a bear. 

"Oh hello! Are you the new one Charlotte told us about?" Fredbear asked. The other one must be Spring Bonnie. He turned to me and he tilted his head. He was also a sort of golden color, with a black bow. 

"Uhm, yes. Hi. Hello. I guess. I'm not sure what to say," I said nervously. 

"Well I'm Spring Bonnie. This is Fredbear. Charlotte told us a bit about you, but I didn't take into consideration you'd be like us as well," Spring Bonnie replied. 

"I didn't know you guys existed until yesterday," I commented. 

"Well don't just stand there come on up here. There's plenty of room for the three of us." I reluctantly got up on the stage. It was weird seeing everything from a bit higher up. I looked around the stage. There was red curtains with a gold trim, and there was some props against the back of the stage. "So what's your name?" Fredbear asked.