Chapter 61- Thinking

Fun Trap

When I woke up I was in the repair area. "That lasted a lot longer than I thought it would."

"That's what I'm wondering. Twisted Bonnie can't stay around that long, but he can if Glitchtrap is in control. That's something we have to look out for." I got up and walked out. At least the new core was working fine. In fact, that was the longest I'd been able to use my plasma for. I guess it was worth it.

"Those... other Shadows. I didn't realize there was others like me." I teleported to Circus Baby's Tent and didn't see anyone. I raised my ears and heard them talking near Lefty's area. How far can I teleport now I wonder? I focused on what it looked like and teleported all the way there. Okay. Long distance teleporting now. That's nice. I saw Rockstar Freddy walking out.

"How long was I out for?" I asked.

"Haha very funny nod back to then. Only a few hours actually." Only a few? Didn't feel like a few. "JJ explained you got an upgrade."

"Oh yeah. My core got upgraded so I can use my plasma more," I replied.

"Well considering you beat Glitchtrap that's pretty good." I nodded.

"Luckily." JJ came out.

"Are you feeling okay?" JJ asked.

"I'm fine."

"She did really good you know. I think you were distracted with Twisted Bonnie but she relatively took out Twisted Freddy and the other two Shadows on her own," Rockstar Freddy said. JJ looked excited.

"Well I'm impressed. Although, just try not to get overwhelmed. Unless you know you're able to handle it JJ be careful how and who you fight," I said.

"Okay!" I had to think now. Knowing what we know now, with Glitchtrap being able to control minds and basically project himself through them almost like Corruption it'd be more difficult to take him down.

"Don't forget those other Shadows," Corruption said.

"I know. Shadow what did you make of them?"

"Very experienced. They have my ability to move through shadows and even take on a physical form, however it seems they cannot enter nor peer into minds like I can. But even though we're the same type of entity, maybe there's subcategories? Some of us can see into others minds and some of us can't?"

"That'd explain it. But we don't even know how that works."

"I don't think we can." "Is Bryan around?" I asked.

"Oh yeah he's in the repair area working on the anti-virus. I'm surprised you didn't see him." To be fair I wasn't really paying attention.

"Alright I'll head there and come back here." I teleported to the repair area and found Bryan not long after. I walked over to him. "How's it coming along?" I asked.

"Oh Fun Trap. Uh, it's coming along. It at most will take a few days to make this. I've got to make sure it has enough protection so he can't break apart the anti-virus. That'd be bad." I nodded.

"They shouldn't come back for a while. I mean if they do we're ready. It's just the fact that Glitchtrap seems powerful even without being there physically."

"Not wrong. He is powerful, which is a big concern."

"Fair enough."

"Molten explained the best he could what happened. Though it does worry me. What if Glitchtrap already infected Molten? But he's not showing it."