Chapter 64- Another Goodbye

Rockstar Freddy

"Since we have time, we should do more training," Lefty said. I nodded.

"Good idea. We should take the time to refresh our moves."

"Rockstar Foxy probably wouldn't mind. A few others too. Strange how few there are when there were a lot." Bryan's new one, Lolbit hasn't come for a while. He said it got delayed but it should be arriving tomorrow. Pretty long delay.

"Yeah. Probably going around doing their own thing. This place is big after all." 

"True." I heard Fun Trap and JJ coming. 

"What are you guys talking about?" Fun Trap asked.

"Training more." 

"Fun Trap can help. She's been training me," JJ said as she charged up. I saw Fun Trap still flinch a little. So she was still nervous about it. 

"Yeah. We can stay a bit longer."

We gathered up Molten, Rockstar Foxy, Baby, Ballora, Funtime Chica, Twisted Wolf, and Twisted Foxy. "Right. Today we're going to practice our moves. It'll be good for us to improve and split apart, making our own moves in our own way. Fun Trap will demonstrate." She looked nervous. But also confident. 

"I will be sparring with Rockstar Freddy. This is just to show how different styles can be useful," Fun Trap said. Everyone nodded. I got ready to attack. "Your move," Fun Trap said. I had to be careful. Obviously she's more experienced so I had to do something she wasn't expecting. I moved to the side and lunged as she move away. I slid on the pavement getting my footing. "Not bad." Her ears were moving. So she was listening too. Harder to get to her. 

"Well it's not easy." I tried going for a frontal attack, and she blocked it, sliding to the side and kicking me in the side. She wasn't using her plasma because we want to show them you don't have to have an ability to fight. So I appreciated that. Lefty was watching, and almost had a look of amusement. "Hey Lefty you're up next," I said. He looked surprised. 

"Probably should focus on the battle in front of you," Fun Trap said as she tackled me on the ground. "Don't lose focus." She helped me up. 

"Lefty is a bit amused with me getting pummeled," I said. 

"Well if he thinks he can do better he can come and fight me," Fun Trap said. Lefty came over. 

"I wouldn't mind trying it out," Lefty said. Fun Trap nodded. 

"All of you can spar with me if you so choose while I'm here. I can give you pointers and strategies to help better your skills," Fun Trap said. I moved over next to Rockstar Foxy. 

"She's really good," Rockstar Foxy said. 

"Yeah."

"Well she was basically able to 1v3 us. Not surprised she's good at one on one," Twisted Wolf said. "However, I do want a rematch." It was nice to know everyone was motivated. Baby moved over beside me. 

"Soooo how are the two lovebirds doing?" Baby said quietly. JJ was nearby watching. 

"Shush. JJ doesn't know yet. Neither does anyone else besides Bryan and Molten," I said. 

"Oh come on how long are you going to hide it?"

"Ideally as long as I can," I replied. I saw Lefty get thrown a few feet away. 

"I'm good." Lefty got up. "Anyone else want to go against her?"

At least everyone went against her twice. Out of all of us, even without her ability JJ was the closest to beating her. Molten was close too. She got amusement out of that. "Actually can me and Lefty both fight you?" I asked.