Chapter 41- Learning

Fun Trap

When I woke up I heard Rockstar Freddy under the tree. So he stayed here all night. I got down from the tree. It would be nice to have someone accompany me through the portal, but I knew what I had to do. I teleported to the portal and sighed. Here we go. I walked through. When I got through I raised my ears to listen for noises. Since it was sunrise, I suspected that the Twisted Animatronics would be asleep. I was right. Rockstar Freddy said he went to the right. So, I'd have to go to the left. I walked silently to the left corridor and started to walk down it. I constantly listened for noises, even the smallest noise could throw me off. I had to stay focused. The first room I saw Twisted Foxy and Twisted Freddy sleeping in. There was nothing of interest so I moved on. The second room had a lot more interesting things. "Hello there," I said to myself. I walked in. There was lots of papers flung around, and this room was bigger than the other one. A meeting room maybe? I sifted through some papers on the massive table in the middle, and found another map. This one was different. It was the same general area, but extended. The x's were in different spots this time. I thought about it. These were definitely better positions. Using the size of the park to their advantage. I had to admit they had a good idea on what they were doing. I had to keep this in mind. I saw another paper listing some of the animatronics, and what they do. They had Rockstar Freddy marked down as the leader. I stifled a laugh. I don't think he was much of a leader, more of just the one inspiring the others to do things. Most of the others were marked down as not a threat to them. There was an extra added tab on it and it was about me. I was labelled as a threat. That was fine. Most of the Twisted's seem to only know some idea of what to do. Twisted Wolf however was different. He knew what he was doing. Of course he was surprised when I decimated them all. I looked around more. There wasn't much of info that I was looking for. They knew Bryan was the only person here, so he was their priority. I grabbed a paper from below the table and grabbed the pen on the table. I started to copy the map and some of the notes. Rockstar Freddy would be happy about this I bet. Once I got the notes down I got out of there as fast as I could. When I got out of the portal Rockstar Freddy was standing in front of me and he jumped back, falling down. "Sorry I scared you. Here." I gave him the paper. 

"What is this?" Rockstar Freddy asked.

"I did some recon of my own. I found these which I think you might be interested in." He started to look at the paper. 

"Uh wow that's very detailed notes."

"Yeah I think Twisted Wolf is like, the second in command. I couldn't find anything on his "master" though." That made me wonder, was it another Twisted Animatronic? They haven't seen Twisted Bonnie yet. Maybe it was them? 

"You're labelled as a threat."

"And?" I asked.

"They're going to target you."

"Yeah."

"You're not worried?" Rockstar Freddy asked.

"Nope." 

"Okay. You sure?" 

"Freddy I'm fine. I'll just see if Bryan can check for anything and then go back to my world," I replied. 

"All right." Rockstar Freddy got up and I followed him out. I teleported to the hotel. I never actually went inside. Mostly because I was nervous. I raised my ears and heard only Bryan. I went in. The place was huge. I guess it was supposed to be if people wanted to stay here for a while? That was a new concept to me. I went up the stairs and followed the sound of Bryan's voice. The hallways were massive as well. There was plenty of space here. I got to a set of doors and knocked. 

"Uh, who is it?" Bryan asked nervously.

"Bryan you don't have to be nervous." Bryan came out of his room.