Chapter 66- Being Wrong

Balloon Girl/JJ

Not again! I landed hard on concrete, as the portal closed. "NO!" I didn't know how to feel. She has to stop doing this! I just stared there. 

"She had the guts to do it. You should be thanking her." I got up. 

"No she did the wrong thing! I could have helped."

"No. You couldn't have," Shadow said. Wait a minute. Shadow formed next to me.

"You're wrong I could have helped her!" I said. 

"You don't understand. So I'll show you."

"What do you mean-" Shadow disappeared and everything changed. 

"I'm kind of busy right now if you'd let me just do what I need to do then I'll reserve some time for this," Fun Trap said as she summoned her sword. There was that person again. "Don't even try," Fun Trap hissed. It was the other one. She put her sword near their neck. Was she going to-

"You wouldn't."

"Oh gee I don't know maybe I would considering you almost killed me that one time. I wonder why I maybe would," Fun Trap said sarcastically.

"I don't feel like I should have a say in this. This is between you two," Cobalt said.

"Cobalt you're not helping."

"Sorry."

"While I do like your banter I am trying to get things done, so I'll let him go, if you drop your tranquilizer. And I don't mean just drop it where you can pick it up I mean toss it away."

"I'm not going to do that."  She drove her sword slightly into Cobalt's neck.

"Okay I'm starting to get concerned now."

"Are you sure?" Fun Trap asked. 

"Whew took me a second to catch up." It was another person."Oh. Bad time?" He noticed. "Okay yeah bad time." 

"I want to end this quickly. Toss away your tranquilizer," Fun Trap said. The other person looked at her.

"Ray she's being serious."  

I jumped as I was back at Bryan's place. What happened? "She knew you were coming. She wanted you to stay away."

"But if I could help her with Cobalt-"

"No. She wasn't going to risk you being found out. If they knew, then it'd be much worse. She's trying to protect you." I wanted to help her though. I wanted to be useful for something at least. 

I took my time trying to find others. I just didn't know. I didn't want her to get hurt like she did before. It wasn't right. It wasn't fair. I walked over to where Lefty liked to be. I didn't see anyone outside. I walked inside and saw Rockstar Freddy and Lefty talking to each other. They didn't notice me. "You should have let me try to reason with her."

"I don't think you could have." Even the other side of me didn't like the idea. I walked up to them. Lefty looked down. 

"I didn't think you were coming back for a while that was quick." 

"I- I mean it wasn't my idea for me to come here." 

"Is she with you?" Rockstar Freddy asked. How would I tell them? I saw Shadow move away and enter Rockstar Freddy's shadow. I have to say that was a pretty cool ability. "Ah I see." Shadow came back to me. "Well it's, understandable that you're mad."