| 2 |

"I suddenly get why you were so insitant on knowing who I worked with," I commented making him just glance at me, "you're terrible at making friends!"

"Shut up," he calmly stated making me arch a brow at him.

I simply looked at him in shock as he started the engine and glanced at me before a small amused smile grew on his face. He found me amusing as I just sat and judged his whole existence. The audacity this boy probably carried in his pinky was much more than what a lethal dose would be for twelve people.

"Don't look at me like that," he simply stated as I tried to open the door, it was locked... he had locked the fucking doors. What an asshole.

"You're kidnapping me," I pointed out to him and he simply shook his head.

"I'm taking you to a safe place," he stated, "no alliance and you won't last long in this world. I'm taking you to my alliance and our safe haven. If they like you... then you'll stay if not... well I'll be more than happy to kill your dead living corpse some day," he bitterly smiled at me before starting the car.

"I'm sorry but I've done just fine in the past five years," I defended making him just glance at me.

"Mhm, whatever you say little miss temper," he shrugged at me and began driving.

I just watched him in confusion. He was no doubt around my age, but I had never driven a car nor knew how to. Then how the fuck does he know how to drive one. Where did he learn? 

"So who exactly are you?" the boy questioned after a while of tense silence.

"Park Jiyeon," I muttered and looked out the window watching the trees pass along the empty road.

The boy immediately slammed the brakes and looked at me with wide eyes, making me just stare at him in confusion. For a moment there I had been thrown forward in my seat before I just looked at him with an utmost offended look.

"What?" I questioned him, maybe a bit sharp in my tone but I did not care one bit.

"Nothing... I just- no... nothing," he shook his head and waved it off to me before continuing to drive down the road, "I'm Yang Jungwon."

"You're a weird dude Yang Jungwon," I commented before turning to look back out the window.

"And people say you're supposed to be dead Park Jiyeon," he commented making me look back at him, "don't ask."

"Oh I am not going to ask. But I swear if you take me back to those people-" I started as he immediately cut me off.

"What? Are going to attempt mass murder when you're fataly outnumbered?" he let out a small laugh.

"I am not going back to that alliance again. I do not care. I simply am not going back," I shook my head at him.

"Well... what are you going to do then? Jump out of the car? I'd like to see you try," he stated.

"Unlock the doors," I stated.

The boy let out a small laugh before pressing a button and I could hear the doors unlocking. As I opened the door Jungwon immediately sped up, making the car go a lot faster than my liking. Still I turned my legs to the side of the seat and got ready to set off. I sucked in a deep breath and was about to jump out when I felt a harsh tug on my arm.

"I wasn't serious! Are you insane?" Jungwon loudly questioned as he reached over and closed the door behind me, a click immediately signalling that they locked once again, "you could've killed yourself at that speed."

"Rather kill myself at that speed than going back to that alliance," I hissed at him.

"Relax! It's not those people! Okay?" he loudly exclaimed at me, "two of the members in this alliance used to be in that one. Okay?"

"I don't beleive you," I commented making him simply roll his eyes.

"Then don't, but I'm not unlocking that door again until we reach our destination.

I quietly sent Jungwon a small glare, before just turning my face again so I could look out at all the trees passing. A few living dead people looking out from between the trees, meanwhile other actually dead people laid on the road. But it wasn't many, it surely wasn't more than five we passed. 

Soon enough Jungwon slowed down the car and I looked out the front again. In front of us two metal fences was pulled from each other and Jungwon just drove in, before parking in the midst of an open place between a lot of houses.

"Get out," Jungwon calmly spoke as he got out of the car and I slowly jumped out after him.

He immediately rushed over and grabbed onto my wrist as if to make sure I didn't run off.

"If you want to hold my hand just say so," I commented, simply making him glare down at me, "I'm just saying."

"Yeah... but I think you should shut up now if you don't want me to shoot you right now," Jungwon warned making me just close my mouth and glare at him, "that's what I thought. Now come on."

He harshly tugged on my wrist and pulled me up to a small white house, in which there was nobody at all. It surely seemed like it.

"Mr. Bang?" Jungwon called out before earning another yell in return.

I was pulled after Jungwon into a small office where a small plump man sat seated looking quite baffled at me as Jungwon had pulled me with him inside.

"I found another one who's alive," Jungwon spoke making the man just smile at me.

"I thought there was none of you back," he commented and leaned forward on his elbows.