| 2.13 |

My eyes was still slightly open despite it being almost pitchblack dark in the car as Heeseung continued driving down the dark roads. Sunghoon had already fallen asleep beside me, however he had been sitting and looking over at Soomin for at least an hour before he fell asleep. Soomin had fallen asleep quite quickly after dinner, she must be quite exhausted by now, and for a whole hour after she fell asleep Sunghoon had just sat and watched her no matter how many times I told him to go to her.

"Are you still cold?" Heeseung spoke up. I didn't know how he knew I was still awake, but he somehow knew if he was asking me.

"Yeah," I hummed in return before rubbing my eyes and tugging my blanket a bit tighter around me.

"Ah... I don't know what we can do about it," Heeseung complained as I could see him rub a hand down over his face, "did you feel cold when you laid against Jungwon?"

"No," I hoarsely replied before clearing my throat and letting out a hiss at the feeling  it send into my ribs.

"Don't we have more blankets?" Jungwon's voice spoke up and I had almost turned around had it not been because I already was in moderate pain, "she's clearly getting more and more sick and it surely doesn't help if she's cold."

"Go over to her Jungwon," Heeseung sighed, "I know Sunghoon says you two should be apart for now, but she obviously didn't feel cold when you held her. So if he would stop being stubborn and realize that that one incident he is so frustrated about is so miniscule compared to how much worse it would be if she got a cold, I'm sure he wouldn't mind. Go hold her Jungwon."

It was completely quiet in the van before I could hear a sigh from the place Jungwon sat in. Slowly a few footsteps sounded out in the van before I could see a pair of legs carefully step past my brother and sit down in front of me.

"Hi," Jungwon softly spoke as I glanced up at him and I felt the corner of my lips tug up a bit, "you look bad."

"I feel like I'm on the verge of dying," I commented with a small laugh as he just nodded and patted the back of his hand on his cheeks.

"It feels like meeting you again..." he excused with a small laugh, "like meeting you again but with all the good feelings and not the... you know..."

"Pinning me against a supermarket shelf when I just wanted to get my canned pineapples," I let out a small laugh with a nod.

"We've come far," he quietly nodded with a small smile resting on his lips before he reached over to grab onto one of my hands, "you're ice cold..."

"I feel like I'm sitting in antarctica," I hummed and he softly grabbed both my hands, causing the blanket to slip a bit.

"Come here," he murmured and softly helped me lay down between his legs and with my head resting against his chest, "you'll feel warmer soon," he softly assured and pulled the blanket up over my shoulders.

I let out a content hum as I immediately sound the seam of his shirt and began fiddling with it.

"How about you sleep instead of playing with my shirt?" he let out a small laugh.

"Sorry," I whispered and let go of his shirt, placing my hands on the lower parts on his back, but under his shirt in a way to get some more warmth.

"Oooh, cold, cold," he immediately complained with a small laugh.

"Sorry... it just gave more warmth," I muttered and lifted my hands again.

"No, no. I'm gonna need something to cool me down," he quickly grabbed my wrists and placed my hands up under his shirt again before wrapping his arms back around me, "try and get some sleep... I'm not gonna be gone when you wake up, not even if Sunghoon hyung tells me to. I'm not gonna budge."

"Thank you," I murmured as a hand ran through my hair.

I tightened my grip arouns him a bit before letting out a deep breath and enjoying the warm feeling Jungwon sent through my body so easily. All he had to do was keep his arms wrapped around me and I would immediately feel safe and warm. It was such a simple job for him and in a way it pissed me off he had such an effect on me so easily, but at the same time I loved it.

"Okay, just so you two lovedoves over there know, I have to make a very abrupt stop," Heeseung spoke up and I immediately felt Jungwon tighten his grip around me as the car came to a sharp halt.

"Did it hurt?" Jungwon immediately questioned after I had let out a small hiss.

"Only a bit," I admitted, "what's wrong with the car?"

"The headlights broke," Heeseung excused, "it's pitchblack outside, so we have to stop for the night..."

"Awe man, I was sleeping to soundly," Jake's groggy voice commented as I let out a small laugh and Jungwon just softly squeezed my shoulder as Sunghoon began stirring beside us.

"Well... that means I can get some sleep," Heeseung excused as he stretched his arms up above his head.

"The doors are locked, right?" Jungwon spoke up as Heeseung turned to look at us.

"Yeah, they most definitely are," Heeseung assured and turned off the car.

"What the hell are you doing?" a voice spoke from right beside us and I felt my breath hitch in my throat as Jungwon did a small jump, "did I say you two could be around each other again?"

I quickly tightened my grip a bit around Jungwon as Sunghoon just stared directly at us as if we had committed treason.