Preface Part 2

Now part two is soon to start I will come up with a few points to keep in mind during the story and what else to be prepared for. So let's start the list!

1. All warnings applied to part one still counts for part two.
(Blood, violence, murder, etc.)

2. There will be a third person point of view for the first few chapters of part two, a notice will be written in the chapter we return to Jiyeon's point of view.

3. You're entitled to have an opinion on my writing, the characters, the story, etc. but please keep in mind this is a story written by a real life person that uses a lot of her time to bring this story out on a platform. Non-constructive hate/critisism is asked to be prohibited.

4. Keep in mind this is a fictional story and nothing to get mad at the author for.
I do not want to get threatened with being docxed or killed because a character was killed in favor of the story line.
(Especially the situation about the publishing of chapter 34 in part one)

5. Get some tissues ready, if you cried during part one I can't promise this time will be better.

So now you're ready for the first chapter of part two getting published tomorrow, October 1st, 2021. Get ready and enjoy.