| 14 |

I quietly sat in my bed and carved into the tree frame of the bed with my dagger as I impatiently waited to be told I could go out of the room. Luckily for me soon enough the door opened and Jungwon walked in and just waved me up on my feet.

"I did nothing wrong," I muttered and he just nodded and grabbed my dagger from my hand and threw it on my bed.

"I know your intentions were good, but we have rules here," Jungwon sighed and pulled my handgun up from my pocket, "any other weapons?"

"Nope," I replied and popped the 'p', which simply made Jungwon roll his eyes before he grabbed onto my elbow and pulled me out with him.

I kept glaring at the back of Jungwon's head as he pulled me down the stairs, out of the house and over to the building I first was in the very first day. Inside the first room of the house stood everyone living in the base. Jungwon immediately let go of my elbow before walking over and standing beside Heeseung, all looking back at the man who had yelled for the meeting to take place.

"Shihyuk and I have decided on your punishment," the man spoke up and just looked at him, I simply arched my brow at him and folded my hands in front of me, "five days outside the fence, no weapons, no food."

"Okay," I just nodded at him.

"This isn't fair," Sunghoon spoke up, "she didn't know."

"I didn't tell her, we first tell people the fundamental rules on the third day... and no one was there to tell her them," Jungwon nodded in agreement, "you haven't even told her what she is being punished for."

"You're being punished for killing a zombie on the base's ground. Only Kitae and Beomgyu are certified to do that," the man informed me and I just nodded at him.

"Even then five days outside the fence with no supplies is what we punish attempted murder with," Jay continued, "what she did should give her one day outside the fence with no supplies at a max."

"She nearly killed Sunoo," the man excused and I looked to Sunoo who simply rolled his eyes at the man.

"That is bullshit," Jungwon sneered, "the arrow wasn't even near Sunoo hyung."

"She aimed at him," Shihyuk clarified.

"So that she would hit the zombie, which was in movement towards Sunoo hyung," Jungwon clarified, "she knew what she was doing."

"And how do you suppose you can prove that?" the man beside mr. Bang questioned with a sly smile, "now miss...."

"Park," mr. Bang informed.

"Miss Park, I suggest you drop all your weapons and helpful supplies you have on you," the man stated and gestured to me.

I let out a small sigh before undoing my harness I usually used when I had to tie myself to a tree, in case I had to sleep in it. I let it fall to the floor and pulled out the thin rope out of my hair, letting my hair fall down to hang loose around my shoulders.

"And the boot," the man pointed down to my booth and I let out a small sigh before reaching down and digging out a small dagger I dropped on the floor beside my other things," the other boot," the man clarified and I pulled out my switchblade before looking at the man with anticipation written across my face, "also the other one," the man sighed and I rolled my eyes before pulling out my butterfly from the waistband of my pants, "finished?" he questioned and I quietly nodded, "Soobin escort her to the gate."

The dark haired gateboy walked over and nodded for me to follow him. I glared at the mean man before turning on my heel and walking after Soobin out to the gate. 

"You need to know it's not all of us who agree with him, but he keeps peace in the base," Soobin excused as he undid the lock to the gate.

"He's a scared wimp," I simply shrugged in return making Soobin look over at me in amusement, "what? It's the truth."

"Yeah it is," he sighed in agreement, "well... have fun," he gestured out to the other side of the gate as he opened it enough for me to go out.

"Hold on," Jungwon breathed out as he ran up beside me, "I need to tell her something real quick."

"Are you su-" Soobin started before being interrupted by a yell from that mean man who ran towards us, yelling about how Jungwon wasn't allowed to talk to me, "hurry up Jungwon."

"Hide near the base. I'll come with supplies during the night," Jungwon whispered making me frown at him.

"Why in the world would I take your help and why do you think I need any help?" I hissed at him.

"Look I'm trying to help you. I defended you time and time again in there, even before you were there. I want you to come back and I am offering you my help... just... I'll come out tonight, if you want my help hide near the base," he quickly whispered and I slowly nodded before the mean man was nearly by us, "good luck."

I continued looking weirdly at Jungwon as I slowly took a few steps back towards the gate. I couldn't figure out why in the world he suddenly was willing to help me, but he was. Once I stood beside Soobin I turned around and began running my way down the road.

Not long from the gate there was a zombie stuck on a sharp pole sticking out from a window. I smiled in victory at the sight. I quickly pulled the pole out of the window and swung the pole so the zombie was forced to the ground. I quickly stamped down on the head of the zombie, stopping it's movements immediately as I pulled the pole out of its chest, leaving me with a staff to use.

I smiled in satisfaction before looking back at the staff, seeing the mean man stand with a look of disbelief on his face, meanwhile Jay had walked up beside Jungwon while just smiling proudly out at me. I simply grinned and did a small salute to him before turning to my right and running in between the trees to figure out what I was going to do.

Ya know guys... I'm beginning to get a feeling that y'all are falling for Jiyeon... just based on the comments and such, ya know... just saying. Anyways have a nice day! I think today will be a triple update!