| 2.12 |

By now it wasn't really a lie that we were low on food, we hadn't had much when we left the house a few days before, and we only had the food supplies we had from the base camp before we left with the camper.

"You sure you don't wanna lay down Jiyeon?" Soomin softly questioned as she sat to keep me company meanwhile Heeseung had forced Sunghoon out to prepare food for the rest of us, attempting to heat some food by making a small fire a bit away.

"It makes me sick whenever there's a bump in the road," I shook my head quietly and Soomin pursed her lips.

"I think Sunghoon is in the wrong," she admitted as she glanced over to another spot in the van, "you two should be allowed to sit by each other, talk with each other. Heck I even miss Jungwon being a softie for once."

"Sunghoon hyung don't want me to harm her, so I'll stay a bit on distance," Jungwon's voice spoke up as a small shiver ran over me and Soomin just tugged the blanket tighter around my shoulders.

"Screw that, you're not gonna harm her on purpose," Soomin commented, "if you're gonna harm her then it's by accident and in an attempt to put a smile on her face and give her energy. If Sunghoon is blind to the fact that you only have good intentions then that is his problem and not yours and most definitely not Jiyeon's. The girl's been a lot worse since Sunghoon put in order that you two shouldn't be near each other. She's constantly freezing, getting paler and paler even though her wounds are growing together. I don't get what it is that is happening and why she's still sick."

"I'm sitting right here unnie," I murmured and Soomin just glanced at me with a small nod.

"It just pisses me off," Soomin complained and rubbed her eyes, "god he piss me off so much."

"You should talk with him," Jake spoke up from the passenger seat up in front, turning his body to look over at us, "he's just as affected by this as you are. Sure what he said to the two is pissing you off, but it pisses him off at least as much if not more. It pisses him off so badly that you're pissed off by him, he's so mad at himself that you're mad at him."

"Don't you dare guilt trip me Jake Sim," Soomin warned.

"I am not trying to guilt trip you, but I want you to see that maybe the two of you should try and talk with one another about what happened," Jake pointed out, "because neither of you is happy and I don't wanna see that. I want to see you two happily together, no matter how much it hurts for me to see you two happy it hurts even more to see you two mad at each other. Because you know what?" Jake questioned and Soomin just stayed silent, "ever since Millie-" he paused as he sucked in a deep breath, "you two are the last thing I see Millie and I in... seeing you two fight feels like Millie and I are fighting and I hate that feeling. So go out and speak with that stubborn ice boy, I will not let something as miniscule as a blanket be what divides you two."

Soomin stayed silent before just nodding and getting up to walk out of the van, to which I could see Jake's eyes following her. Once Soomin was out of the van Jake immediately dropped his face into his hands and rubbed his eyes as a loud sigh escaped him.

"As for you two... Soomin will knock some sense into Sunghoon's head within minutes," Jake sighed with a small nod, "promise not to fight in the future... please... the time we have is not worth those small fights."

I quietly nodded as Jungwon stayed quiet, hopefully nodding as well along to what Jake had said.

"I bring dinner," Sunghoon's voice spoke up, "one for each injured person."

"Thanks," a quiet murmur came from Jungwon before Sunghoon sat down in front of me.

"I'll help you this time," Sunghoon assured as he grabbed the chopsticks and carefully stirred in whatever he and Heeseung had made, "there's some... bird... in it," he let out a small laugh, "we caught a crow and got some meat from it... Heeseung hyung made sure to put the most meat in yours in hopes of giving you the nutrients you need to get a bit better."

"Thank you," I muttered as he carefully began feeding me and Soomin soon returned with food for herself and Jake until Heeseung came back with two other bowls with food for him and Sunghoon.

Sunghoon quietly continued to sit and feed me a weird arrange of cooked vegetables and crow meat... I suppose it was. Not that it was the most appetizing thing ever, but I couldn't complain about such things with the world that I live in at the moment.

"Woah, woah. I told you to keep a distance, didn't I?" Sunghoon loudly called out and I opened my eyes a bit more to see Jungwon stand beside Sunghoon.

"I just can't eat more and she needs more than I do," Jungwon calmly muttered and poured the leftovers of his food over onto the food that Sunghoon was sitting and feeding me from.

Sunghoon pursed his lips out of dismay meanwhile I just looked over at Jungwon with a weak smile on my face, the smile that my energy allowed me to smile. It was clear that Sunghoon didn't like that Jungwon gave his food to me, but it was a kind gesture anyways so he couldn't just stop it. Meanwhile I was too caught up with the fact that it most likely wasn't me Jungwon was pissed with, not that I knew why he would be pissed by me.

"Thank you," I whispered and made Jungwon glance over at me before the corner of his lips tugged up slightly and he straightened up once again to limp his way back to where he sat before.

"I hate that he does that," Sunghoon sighed as I just tried to turn my head to look after Jungwon, who had disappeared out of my sight, "Bubs... dinner."

"Sorry," I muttered and turned my head back to him as he continued to feed me my food before he even got the chance to eat his own dinner.