| 2.33 |

The door to the bedroom carefully opened and Jungwon quietly walked in with a bowl and a glass of water in hand. He didn't say a word as he placed the glass down on the nightstand beside me, quietly extending the bowl towards me.

"Why are you doing this?" I questioned as I squinted my eyes up at him and he only raised his eyebrows at me, "why are you kind to me? Not once have you said anything slightly offensive, and you have completely refused to bicker with me... are you sick?"

"Just take the bowl... please," he sighed before dropping one arm down to his side, the other hand still holding onto the bowl with his other.

"I'm not hungry," I shook my head at him, he didn't even budge. He just stood still, pursing his lips as he just kept the bowl extended.

"Sunghoon hyung told me to bring you the food if it's because you don't want to eat something I got for you," he remarked and I glanced up at him.

I let out a sigh before just grabbing the bowl from him and arching my eyebrows as if asking he was happy now. He simpled raised an eyebrow before shaking his head at me.

"You know... it doesn't hurt to appreciate me doing something for you," he remarked and I glanced up at him.

"What? Did you poison my soup or something? Is this your big plan to get rid of me?" I questioned and he let out a frustrated sigh before turning his back to me, visibly tensing up before relacing his muscles again, turning to me in a quick motion.

"You know... I know you can't remember everything and that's why you're acting like this," he started off and I just stared at him with disinterest, "but even though I love I have such and urge to just smack sense into you right now, you have no idea."

"Then why don't you do it?" I questioned as I stood up and looked at him, "didn't you just call me cold, insensitive and a terrible human being just a few days ago?"

"When did I even-" he loudly started before directing his eyes downto me in a frown, "that's at least THREE MONTHS AGO!"

"It was a few days ago!" I sternly persisted and he just frowned at me before shaking his head, almost as if he was disappointed.

"I can't fucking believe it," he simply muttered befoer turning around and just walking out of the room.

"Yah! Get back here you wimp!" I yelled out as he simply slammed the door closed behind him.

I stood still in my spot for a while, for some reason waiting to see if he would come back, which he eventually didn't. I let out a small sneer before sitting down in the bed again, glancing over towards the soup. 

I didn't want to eat it because he came with it, but then again... Sunghoon wanted me to get some food, so maybe I should.

A small sigh left my mouth before I hesitantly reached over and pulled the bowl of soup over in my lap, taking a small spoonful to test the temperature. Not too hot... not too cold... it was surprisingly enough the best temperature and it didn't taste too bad.

"Yeon-ie?" a small voice questioned as Lin opened the door carefully and poked her head in.

I looked up at her with the spoon still in my mouth, having almost finished half the bowl. She smiled softly before stepping in and closing the door quietly behind her, holding something behind her back as she did.

"He really made you soup?" she questioned in amusement as I simply shrugged, "I never in a million years thought I would witness Jungwon cooking... but then again, soup ain't that difficult."

I quietly opened my mouth and let my spoonful of soup drop back into the bowl, setting it on the nightstand as Lin just stared at me with a frown.

"He didn't tell you he made it... did he?" she questioned and I shook my head at her as I pulled my blanket up over my legs, "well... Heeseung and Jake made contact earlier, said they found the others and were bringing them here... when they arrive we have calculated to have about two days before the alliance will be here... so uhm... we have to try and get your memory back a bit more, because of some things that will happen when Jake and Heeseung return with the others."

"I don't get what it is that I don't remember," I shrugged casually and she simply pursed her lips before before my face slowly fell, "holy shit he said he loved me... did he get a head injury or something? That must be why he is acting weird, right?"

"I uhm..." she sighed before walking over and handing me a small notebook, "the unnies and I have been doing a small diary thingy for some years and we documented about you and Jungwon again... the things we observed about you two... I dog-eared the page where we started documenting you two, all the things we observed is in there... I just thought... maybe it would help you understand what it is that you're not remembering about him."

I glanced down at the book before frowning up at her, she just stood quietly almost as if she was anticipating an answer.

"Why would I-" I started and she quickly interrupted me.

"He is hurting... a lot... and the more you push him away the more you're ripping him apart and the more you're neglecting something in you the more we have a chance of you going insane in the future... just please read a bit of it before you go to sleep, at least," she whispered almost as if she was begging me to do something, "I can't imagine how he must be feeling... even when I try to imagine how it would feel if Sunoo forgot everything about me... that was... yeah I don't have anythnig else."

She quietly turned around and just walked out of the room, leaving me with the book in my hands. It had been long since I had actually read something and I was beginning to doubt if I even would be able to read... but I guess it didn't hurt to at least try and read a part of the page she had dog-eared.

I carefully opened the book to the page that had been bent in the top corner, letting my eyes wander over the text on the page before starting from the top.

June 30, 2021

Jungwon came back with a girl today, Park Jiyeon, Jay's and Sunghoon's sister. They had a nice reunion but she and Jungwon bicker and don't seem to get along. Jay decided for them to share a room after talking with mr. Bang.
-Millie

July 7, 2021

Sunghoon, Jake and Jay went out on a mission but came back early with Sunghoon being shot three times. Jiyeon looked devastated when we watched from the gates, her and Jungwon were holding hands. I don't think they hate each other.
-Lin

July 12, 2021

Jake overheard Jiyeon and Jungwon talking in their room, they had kissed at least once. Jungwon called it an accident, but both Jake and I doubt it.

-Millie

August 21, 2021
We escaped the camp yesterday, all night Jiyeon has been having nightmares, Sunghoon told me to keep checking on her. Each time I went out to look at her, Jungwon was awake, holding her tight and whispering for her everything was fine. I don't think he slept all night to make sure she sleeps well.

-Soomin

August 24, 2021
Last night I heard Jungwon tell Jiyeon he loved her, even though she was asleep

-Millie

August 27, 2021

Last night the Alliance were here... they shot both Jungwon and Jiyeon, we found them alive in the forrest this morning. I operated on Jungwon earlier and since he woke up he has only spoken and asked for Jiyeon. I only first finished operating on Jiyeon, and I don't know if she'll survive... if she dies I don't know how to tell Jungwon.

-Soomin