| 25 |

I felt the sick feeling in my stomach grow as I continued to eagerly rub my sleeves on my neck and took a step away from Jungwon, who immediately turned to me in confusion.

"You good? Did you touch some poisonous plant or something while I was gone?" he questioned with a small teasing smile on his face.

I simply shook my head as I took another step further away from him, continously rubbing my neck.

"I don't want to be here," I whispered making Jungwon's smile drop immediately.

"Woah hey no," he shook his head at me, "you promised you would be the first one I wouldn't see going. You promised to annoy me. Now come on. Say something insulting to me."

Jungwon stood with an expectant look on his face before I just shook my head again making him sigh and glance up towards where the rooms were. He quickly grabbed onto my shoulders and guided me up the stairs and down to our room. He kept a hold on my arm as he opened and closed the door into our room. Pulling me into a tight embrace as he closed the door behind him.

"He did something, didn't he?" Jungwon questioned as I just stood in silence, "Kitae... he did something. The fiery girl I took from that convenience store wouldn't act like this just because I was gone for a day or two. She would've celebrated and put up banners around the room, telling me to get lost in boba balls or something stupid like that," he commented making me let out a small laugh at him.

"Dammit, why didn't I do that?" I complained as I threw my head back and complained to the ceiling, a small laugh momentarily escaping Jungwon.

"Now tell me what happened," he urged and gave me a small squeeze around my shoulders, "what did he do?"

"It's embarrassing," I shook my head and softly pushed on his shoulders, only making him tighten his grip, "Jungwon let me go," I complained to him as I softly hit his chest.

"I'm not letting go before you tell me," he simply shook his head at me.

"Please can't you let go of me? Don't hold me down," I quietly whispered and his face immediately faltered, it seemed he had been hit with the hard brick we like to call realization.

"Okay tell me, what did he do?" he sternly questioned as his arms fell down so he only held onto my elbows, making sure I wasn't going to run away but also that I didn't feel uncomfortable at the same time, "it's not embarrasing Jiyeon, and I sure as hell will be more judging and mad at him than I will at you."

"But it's just so stupid," I loudly complained, "if I had been stubborn enough and slept during the day then it wouldn't have been a problem. It was only because I clearly was tired that he got the chance."

"I don't care about that. He finds a way whether you're tired or full of energy," Jungwon sternly pointed out and I just hummed as I bit down on the innerside of my cheek.

"It's just easier for him if I'm unable to fight back," I muttered and Jungwon gave my elbows a squeeze before giving me a stern look to keep going, "I was just sitting to rest and you guys came and I got distracted. He... he began... kissing my neck and... when I told him to stop he just... grabbed my hips and began feeling up and down on my thighs and he just wouldn't stop and I felt so weak and god I feel stupid," I loudly complained before looking to Jungwon who was smiling slightly at me, "this is not funny!"

"You're right, it isn't," he nodded, "but I find you remotely cute when you ramble like that... and the fact that you admitted that you're stupid is also a win for me."

"Okay... well, now you got your answer and that I admitted that I'm stupid as well," I sighed at him, "you go to bed and sleep. You must be tired and I go back with a fistfull of no patience for Kitae."