| 2.40 |

I had hoped I could get some proper sleep, sleep in maybe, seeing as I hadn't slept much lately. As I said... I had hoped I could. But Niki had it differently.

"Up. Both of you," he quickly called out as he pulled the duvet off of me and Jungwon.

"Now?" Jungwon groaned as a hand went up to rub his tired eyes.

"Right now," Niki hummed, "Noona has to go."

"What did I even do?" I murmured as I turned my head and pressed it into the nearest surface.

"Get up," Niki shortly replied, "you have five minutes."

I let out a small sigh as I heard the door slam closed and I reached and arm up to stretch it. It was first now that I realized how Jungwon and I had turned to each other during the night and just completely got tangled into each other. 

His arms was on both sides of me, as my arms just had messed his shirt up, without pulling it off, but it was extremely wrinkly and moved around. His legs and mine were tangled up, and made it difficult for us to move away from each other. Somehow it was impressive that we had managed to do all of this in our sleep. Yet, our hands still held onto each other, tightly intertwined.

"Let's get up," Jungwon decided, making me instinctively move closer to him and hide my face in the crook of his neck, "Ji... time to get up," he decided and patted my back softly a few times.

"But he said I had to go," I whispered and Jungwon quietly hummed, still sounding tired as he sucked in a deep breath.

"I'm sure it was just an attempt to get us up and going," he assured, "now let's get up."

I let out a small groan of disapproval, sitting up and looking over at Jungwon with dismay written all over my face. He let out a small laugh as he sat up and looked at my face. Not missing a heartbeat he quickly leaned in and pecked my lips before swinging his legs over the bed.

Somehow he seemed to have gained more energy just from giving me a small peck. He quickly laced up his boots and and grabbed his outershirt to pull it on. Looking back at me he smiled, realizing I was still just sitting on the edge of the bed.

He quietly walked over to me and helped me lace up my boots, asking if it was too tight to which he got a quiet 'no' in return. 

"My shirt or yours?" he questioned and I looked up at him, blinking a few times, "do you want one of my shirts today?"

"No it's good... this one has to get washed soon anyways," I shook my head as I reached over and grabbed my sweatshirt and pulled it on.

Jungwon smiled as he reached out and grabbed my hand, tugging me along with him and out to the living room, which had turned into a small meeting room by now. Everyone else was already waiting there, including a very irritated Kitae, who kept glaring at Jungwon. Of course Jungwon just blatantly ignored him as he pulled me over to sit down in a loveseat together.

"Hold on," Jungwon murmured in realization that the loveseat wasn't quite wide enough for both of us. Mindlessly he lifted me up and placed me on his lap, "there."

I hummed before tiredly leaning my head back against his shoulder as his arms wrapped around my waist. Both of us looking around at everyone else in anticipation.

"This is gonna be harder than I thought," Lin commented as she just looked over at Jungwon and I.

"What's popping?" I questioned her as I directed my eyes over to her.

"If you're not gonna tell them I will," Yeonjun shortly spoke, simply shrugging, "I know they're endearing and all, but you can't just say 'no' because they're cute."

"Yeonjun hyung is right," Heeseung nodded and I looked over at him, "we need to tell them."

"Everything alright?" Jungwon questioned and Yeonjun just let out a loud sigh.

"She's gotta go," Yeonjun stated and pointed to me, making me lift my head from Jungwon's shoulder immediately, "it's a tracking device in her neck. We saw them last night while on our shift. They're setting up out on the road. She has to go."

"Not a chance," Jungwon let out a small laugh before he tightened his grip around me.

"It's either her or all of us," Beomgyu remarked, "one life is nothing compared to the rest of us."

"Hyung you can't be alright with this," Jungwon stated and immediately looked over at Sunghoon, who quietly stood in the corner of the room, away in his own thoughts.

"I'm not," Sunghoon shook his head, "but I was one vote to 10 votes... I can't do anything,"

"But..." Jungwon trailed off.

"We're giving her a horse, she just rides off into the forrest and hopefully the rest of us can stay low enough in this house for them to not notice we didn't follow her," Yeonjun continued.

"If they find her they'll kill her," Jungwon stated, "you're sending her into her death."

"She's sending us to our graves," Jake continued as I just looked over at him.

"If she goes I go to," Jungwon insisted and the others just glanced at each other before staying silent, "that's two lives instead of one."

"We know," Taehyun nodded, "we're trying to keep as many alive as possible."

"You should stay," I whispered to Jungwon, and patted his hands that laid on my stomach. His head immediately turned to me with big eyes, "It's what's best."

"But... I just got you back," he reminded and I hummed with a small nod.

"But then we'll always be on the run," I remarked and he just nodded, "you don't care about that?"

"Not if I'm with you," he shook his head and I looked over at Sunghoon, who just stared at a spot on the floor in front of him.

"Unnie?" I called out as my eyes turned to Soomin, who quietly nodded, "take care of them, please?"

"Yeah," she breathed out with a small nod and I carefully pulled Jungwon's hands off of my stomach as I stood up.

He quietly looked up at me, despair evident in his eyes as I softly pressed my lips against his cheek. He immediately reached out and grabbed tightly onto my hands.

"You promised not to leave," he quietly whispered before I straightened up again.

"I'm not really leaving, am I?" I questioned him as he frowned up at me.

I smiled softly before pulling one of my hands from his grip and tapping the left side of his chest a smirk spreading on my lips.

"I'm gonna go get my things," I excused as I pulled my other hand from his grip and quietly left the room.

It did feel like the world was against me by the way everyone had voted for me to leave just like that in favor of their lives over mine. But that's just how things are with the world we live in, one life is worth nothing compared to two lives or more.