| 61 |

Okay, first of all let's all wish for Wonie, Jay, Heeseung Hoon and Jake to recover safely, well and fast, as well as hope for Sunoo and Niki to be alright!

I could hear voices speaking in an urgent way downstairs as my heartrate sped up in my chest. I felt a need to run, but I couldn't just leave everyone behind.

I took a deep breath before turning towards the window in the room and carefully opening it. I slowly looked down, it wasn't a long fall even if I was to jump out, but it sure would hurt less to crawl down in some way or another.

With an utmost care I crawled up on the ledge of the window and turned my body as I slowly hoisted myself down till I was hanging in my arms, my fingers burning from the weight that was hanging in them while I desperately fiddled around with my feet, trying to find any surface to set my feet on. With a long left kick I immediately felt my foot hit something hard and once I looked over, there was a tree.

I somehow managed to swing my legs up onto the treebranch I had kicked and managed to crawl over onto it and slowly down onto the ground.

I couldn't run, not just yet. I had to check everyone was alright. I slowly moved over towards a window, that would show the room Millie laid in. I carefully peeked around the corner of it and could see right into the room, where everyone just so happened to be. 

Millie laid on the couch looking as weak as ever as Jake held a tight grip on her hand while starring hard up at one man, I'm sure we all recognized. But now that I saw him closer and with less fear I finally could see... there was no doubt it was Jungwon's dad. They looked too much alike, especially the noses.

His dad had one gun calmly pointed at Jungwon, who stood with both hands up in the air, while Sunghoon stood a bit away with a gun pointed straight at Jungwon's dad and his other arm extended out in front of Soomin. Heeseung stood just like Sunghoon, but on the other side of Jungwon.

How come his dad be here alone?

"Now I'll ask once more," Jungwon's dad spoke up, his voice flowing out from the open crack in the window, "where is she?"

"Who?" Heeseung coldly asked as Jungwon's dad just began smirking.

"You know who... Park Jiyeon," Jungwon's dad nonchalantly replied with a shrug making my breath hitch before I snapped my head over my shoulder.

Quietly I backed away from the window, out of sight for anyone in the room. Once I had determined I was far enough away from the room I set into a sprint down towards the edge of the forest. If Jungwon was going to be able to find me I had to hide nearby, but still hide somewhere I could easily run from if it was needed.

"Weapons, my weapons," I whispered as I checked my pockets. Nothing.

My boots. Nothing. My weapons were back at the house, I was screwed if I had to fight anyone.

"Fuck," I hissed as I ran a hand through my hair.

Time slowly passed by as it just continued to stay silent up by the house and my mind could only wander off to what was happening. I don't know for how long I sat crouched down, but it was enough for my legs beginning to hurt and become numb as a spinning feeling came in them. It sure had been long I had sat crouched down.

Once footsteps began roaming around near me I immediately stiffened up and got into a stance in which I would be able to run from, in any direction needed.

"Ji?" a hushed voice called out and my heartrate immediately slowed down a bit, "Jiyeon? Yah, Park Jiyeon, where are you?"

I quietly grabbed onto the tree beside me as I hoisted myself up, feeling the soreness spread out through my legs all at once. It was actually quite hard for me to even stand, so that I thought I could run, is beyond me.

"Jungwon?" I carefully called out and heard fast footsteps before he quickly appeared in front of me and a smile spread on his face.

"I found you," he pointed out before I felt something grab my hands and place them behind my back making my head immediately snap over my shoulder to see some stranger hold onto me before I tried to wrestle my wrists out of his grip.

"Park Jiyeon... finally," Jungwon's dad slowly walked forward with a satisfied smile on his face and I immediately glanced at Jungwon, who just stood silently looking at me.

"You... what?" I whispered and glanced between the two in front of me. Jungwon was a bit taller than his dad, a slimmer face and bigger eyes, but the noses was completely identical.

"Jungwon's been a nice help, don't you think?" Jungwon's dad questioned as he patted his son on the shoulder, looking proudly up at him before looking over at me with a sly smirk.

I quickly looked to Jungwon searching for any kind of answer as he just stood and calmly looked at me. For so long I was so scared of anything happening to him or him dying and this is how... I get repaid. He ended up betraying me in the end.

"If I may I have something to tell her," Jungwon calmly spoke as his dad eyed him.

"Say the first part out loud so I know where this is leading," his dad stated and Jungwon glanced at him before nodding and just looking straight back at me, his stare cold as ice.

It hurt. It hurt to see him look at me like that. As if he hated me and I meant absolutely nothing. He quite literally took my trust and threw it down a deep hole, just then and there.

"Everything that has happened in the past is irrelevant and of no meaning," Jungwon started off as I just stared at him in disbelief, "but I know you love me," Jungwon calmly stated and lifted his chin slightly before walking closer to me and staring down at me with no emotions in his eyes at all. 

Within a few seconds he stood right in front of me, forcing me to look up at him with burning eyes threatening to let tears drop. God this hurt so bad. Slowly Jungwon bent down to level his eyes with mine, carefully wrapping a hand over behind my nape, leaning over beside my ear as my breath just hitched in my throat and I felt fear overwhelm me within seconds.

"Listen real close right now," Jungwon started off and I bit back a small whimper as my body began shaking.