| 44 |

The woman let out a small snort before simply shaking her head at me and I arched a brow in return, not getting what she found amusing with this.

"And why should we let him live?" the woman questioned making me shrug and fold my hands in front of myself.

"Then I will go without a fight," I excused, "and I think that's what you prefer, isn't it?" I questioned with a small nose scrunch.

"He could go and find forces to come storm our base," she stated and I simply shrugged.

"With all the military equipment you apparently have I don't think it's a problem," I excused and glanced at the two soldiers on either side of her, "or... is it because there's no ammunition in those guns?" I questioned and raised both my eyebrows at her.

"There is," the woman insisted and I hummed at her.

"Then let him go," I stated making her arch a brow at me before glancing back at Jungwon before quietly nodding.

"We can't use him for anything good anyways," she stated and I happily nodded at her, "he'll live with the knowledge that he don't know what's happening to you or if you're even alive."

"Get in the car Won," I called out and I could only imagine his protesting facial expression.

"I am not going without you," Jungwon spoke and I just nodded with a small nod.

"I know," I nodded not removing my eyes from the woman, "now get in the car."

I simply stood still as I stared at the woman while I could hear Jungwon's footsteps behind me and a car door shut.

"You're insane you know that, right?" Jungwon questioned making me just shrug as I stared at the woman, "you promised to stay."

"I know," I nodded once again, "no need to tell me. Just start the car."

"If he's a smart boy he won't need for you to tell him everything he has to do," the woman stated and I nodded in agreement.

"I should stay silent then," I commented and folded my hands on my back and gave the woman a small nod, "or is there anything else you would want me to say? Or if I may, I do have a question."

"Questions are for inside," the woman stated as I turned my wrist around behind me and the engine of the car immediately started, to which I had to bite back a small smile at the fact that Jungwon had caught onto what I was trying to do.

"Well then... how about we go inside?" I questioned and she hummed as I walked up towards her.

She eyed me up and down before simply humming and turning her back to me. What an idiot, honestly. She immediately snapped her fingers and the two soldiers beside her immediately turned around to follow after her, while one of them simply grabbed a weak hold on my arm.

I immediately gestured for Jungwon to begin driving and even though a few seconds passed before I actually could begin hearing the gravel get pressed down underneath the car, he still managed to do as I gestured for him to do.

In a quick motion I kicked the soldier, who had a hold on my arm, in the back of his knee, making his leg buckle before I hammered my elbow between his shoulder blades and kicked him down on the ground with a kick to the head.

In a flash I had turned around and ran to the car Jungwon was slowly rolling away while the woman and the soldiers yelled behind us. But I was still faster when I ran to the car and jumped in on the back seat.

"Fucking drive," I hissed at Jungwon as I laid down on the floor by the backseats, quietly anticipating what was to come as I rushed to get out my gun and rushing to get ammunition in my gun.

"How'd you know?" Jungwon questioned as I could hear the roaring sound of the engine working hard to drive us away faster while I sat up on the backseat and stuck my body out of the window and shot back after the people who were trying to chase the car. Not hitting any of them, but at least slowing them down.

"Know what?" I snapped at him as I sat back down on the backseat after there was no sight of the other people behind us.

"No ammunition, how'd you know?" Jungwon repeated as I could feel him take a sharp turn.

"Wild guess," I admitted making Jungwon just turn his head and look at me in shock, "look at the road you idiot, and they would've shot you long ago, and made sure I was unable to run," I waved it off as he looked back out at the road.

Another sharp turn in the car threw me a bit around as I quietly sat in the backseat and had my eyes closed tightly, only waiting for sounds that indicated we were being followed.

"Jiyeon-ie!" a familiar voice rung out through my head making a small sound escape me as I clasped my hands over my ears.

"Come back!" another familiar voice rung out, Jay... Jay and Sunghoon, both yelling in my head, "they're gonna kill us!"

"Please! Come back!" Sunghoon's voice screamed as I just clutched my hands tighter over my ears.

"Ji," Jungwon's voice called out, hopefully having caught onto what was happening, "you're just imagining things!"

"Make it stop!" I exclaimed as I continued to just hear Jay's and Sunghoon's screams in my head, "make it stop Jungwon."

"It's just your imagination," Jungwon urgently reminded as a small whimper escaped my lips.

I quietly crumbled up into fetal position as I continued to hold my hands over my ears and closing my eyes tightly. I wanted to block everything out, but it just wasn't working and ended up in me having an intense headache.

It only seemed that the more I tried to block out the sounds in my head the more my headache was increasing and everything slowly seemed more and more faint.

"Jungwon," I muttered once more before feeling a hand lay itself on my knee. I immediately bended my head down so that I leaned my forehead against the hand on my knee.

"Everything is fine... it's not real... it's not real, just your imagination," Jungwon clalmly repeated as his thumb began drawing small circles on my knee.

"Make it stop," I whispered, "make it stop."

Quietly I continued to sit and try and battle away the voices in my head. All until everything stopped all at once. All sounds and all movements of lights beyond my eyelids.

Everything just stopped.