| 56 |

It went silent in the camper as everyone just looked at Heeseung in confusion, the older boy sitting with a slightly awkward smile on his face.

"What in the-" Jake muttered as he slowly neared the front of the camper and that's when it more or less hit all of us. The groans and grunts along with banging on the side of the camper was with no doubt. We were in deep trouble.

Niki immediately rushed to lock the door into the camper as it was about to be opened on just a crack. Once he turned back to us he had a bewildered look on his face.

I was about to leave my seat when Jungwon's arms around my waist tightened slightly and pulled me back down on my seat as he placed his face right beside my ear.

"However we're gonna get through this just remember... I love you, okay?" he whispered and I hummed with a small nod as I turned my head to him and just pecked his cheek.

"I know how we get through this, relax," I assured with a small smile and patted his hands on my stomach, making his grip immediately let loose.

I quickly rushed up behind the driver's seat and immediately felt my breath hitch, from in front of the camper and at least a kilometer out from where we were it was crowded with zombies.

"Is there any possibility we can drive through them?" I questioned and tapped the back of the seat Heeseung sat in.

"It would be like trying to drive through water, I can't get enough speed to go through without ruining the camper completely and most likely... they would be able to get inside," Heeseung shook his head making me sigh heavily.

"We're doomed," Sunoo muttered and I immediately shook my head before walking back over and standing under the trapdoor in the roof of the camper, that one semi-window that you can crawl out of.

"The only way up onto the camper is through a ladder, right?" I questioned and Heeseung turned to me before nodding at me, "I need something long and sharp," I calmly stated.

"Do we have a spear?" Jake questioned in confusion and I just shrugged.

"Will do," I excused and realization immediately hit Soomin's face as she rushed past all of us and down to the end of the camper.

"Lin and I found your staff from the time you were banished when we went on our last mission," Soomin excused as she rushed back with a very familiar staff in hand, the tip still sharp like I had cut it.

"That is the best coincidence yet to happen to us," Niki commented as I just grinned widely and used the flat end of the staff to hit open the trapdoor above me.

"Help me get up will you?" I questioned him with a small smile.

Niki quickly rushed over and got ready to help boot me up, bending slightly down as he intertwined his hand with his other. I carefully placed my right foot on his folded hands and one hand on his shoulder.

"Woah woah woah, this is not a good idea," Jungwon quickly stood up and I glanced over my shoulder at him, not having left the floor yet.

"Didn't I tell you I knew exactly what to do?" I questioned him making him just stare at me with raised eyebrows, "just trust me Boba boy."

I grinned widely as Jungwon just stared at me, his face showing how he was well aware that there was no way he could get me to change my mind or do anything else.

"Hoist me up Niki!" I grinned and Niki immediately helped lift me up onto the roof of the camper. 

Once on top of the camper I could immediately see old and rotten hands here and there reaching up and trying to get on top of the camper.

"Park Jiyeon I swear if you get hurt up there I'll never forgive you!" Sunghoon's voice yelled up through the trapdoor down to the inside of the camper.

"Trust me!" I yelled back before letting out a deep sigh and running a hand through my hair.

I carefully crawled around the edge of the camper before finding a zombie that stood in the perfect ankle for me. I immediately speared through the chest of the zombie and threw it on top of the roof of the camper before retrieving my staff and spearing it through the head as well.

"Watch out!" I yelled out into the camper before shoving the dead zombie down the hole and immediately heard yells and screams.

"Are you fucking insane?" Jake's voice yelled up.

"Chill, it's dead," I calmly stated, "just let it be, we need it to get through this."

"She's insane Jungwon, absolutely insane," Jake's voice continued to ramble from inside the camper.

"I know," Jungwon's voice assured before I began crawling around the egde once again.

I repeated the same action as before on two other zombies before deciding it would be enough. I slowly let myself down through the hole into the camper once again and hung in my hands for a while before carefully swinging out of the way from the zombies.

"So tell us oh-so-wise-one what do we need these rotten dead bodies for?" Sunoo questioned and gestured to the three zombies on the floor.

"Pack all essential things and get some sheets for me," I simply waved it off and everyone let out small sighs or mutters before everyone scattered about and I could hear things get packed.

"Look I know I said I loved you, but right now you seem completely mental, you know that?" Jungwon questioned as he crouched down beside me while I lined the zombies up on the floor and began cutting holes in the middle of the sheets Millie had rushed to give me.

"You said it before and now I'll repeat it to you... I'm a genius," I calmly replied before smiling at him.

Soon enough everyone was back with a packed bag each and I handed out the sheets while telling everyone to stick their head through the whole I had cut in the sheets.

"So now it's gonna get a bit disgusting," I warned before grabbing my dagger and cutting open one of the zombies as a few sounds of disgust came from the group, "Who wants to go first?"

It stayed silent as everyone eyed one another making em sigh hevaily before just grabbing a small handful of the mushy insides of the zombie. They didn't even have organs anymore it was just... some weird mush. I didn't even hesitate to smear it onto the sheet Heeseung was wearing, making a disgusted expression immediately grow on his face.

"Eish quit the squirming," I complained at him, "you wanna survive or what?"

"I would appreciate it if it could be more.... smell free," Heeseung excused and I simply glanced at him before continuing my work in smearing all of us into the mush inside the zombies.

"So now we go outside," I happily stated as I stood up and everyone looked at me with wide eyes, "okay... then I go."

"You sure as hell aren't going alone," Jungwon stated and grabbed onto my hand a small chain slowly forming as everyone grabbed each other's hands and Sunoo's hand immediately slipped into my other free one.

"Well... let's go," Soomin sighed as Jake opened the door and slowly began pulling everyone out through the crowd.