| 2.10 |

I held onto Jungwon's elbows as he held a tight grip on me, to make sure I didn't fall.

"Yang Jungwon you better be careful or I'll make sure the next shot actually ends you!" Sunghoon's voice rung out and I glanced over at my brother who just stood and watched us from beside the car.

"How reassuring," Jungwon murmured before carefully glancing up at me, "I'm gonna loosen my grip on you, okay? Just try and let go of my elbows, and I'll slowly loosen my grip on you," he stated and stepped a bit away from me, holding tightly onto my hips to keep me upright, "so just let go of my elbows."

"Are you sure?" I whispered and glanced up at him.

"I'm ready to grab onto you if you hurt or can't stand," he softly assured, "trust me Ji."

I let out a small sigh before slowly loosening my grip on his elbows, only touching them softly as a safety feeling. 

"That's good," Jungwon softly cooed as an encouragement, "you look cute in my shirt."

"You're distracting me," I commented with a small chuckle, only resulting in a snort from him.

"I'm slowly gonna loosen my grip now, okay? Just yell if you feel like falling," he stated and I slowly nodded as I looked down at my feet as a way to find a focus point to keep my balance.

Slowly I could feel Jungwon's grip loosen around me, at first my breath had hitched in my throat out of pure surprise, making Jungwon stop momentarily before I had nodded for him to continue. He carefully let his grip loosen on me once more until I only could feel his finger tips touching me.

"Look at that," he happily commented as I squeezed my eyes tightly together and felt the urge to grab onto his elbows again.

A sharp pain ran straight up to the wound under my ribs and I had to suck in a sharp breath and nausea immediately washed over me.

"I don't feel good," I whispered and Jungwon immediately laid his hands on my hips again, not grabbing onto them to hold me up right but more as a gesture to show he was ready to hold me up again if needed, "I can't Jungwon... I don't feel good."

I immediately felt a tight grip around me and I took it as a sign for me to put some of my weight back on him. A small hiss immediately escaped Jungwon and I was about to move again, before he held me still.

"It's fine, it's fine. I just wasn't prepared," he quickly excused and I hummed.

"She has to go back inside again," Sunghoon's voice called out and Jungwon just hummed, "now Jungwon."

"Just a moment," Jungwon spoke as a shiver ran over me along with a cold breeze.

"Now," Sunghoon sternly spoke before I felt myself get moved over into another pair of arms, and I was moreso lifted back into the van again instead of being helped along.

Everything was a bit of a haze as I got laid back down on the place I had laid in all day, still laying on my stomach before a deep breath escaped me and a hand ran over my hair.

"I think you should wait a bit before beginning to try and move around normally again," Sunghoon spoke and I just hummed as his hand continued to run over my hair, "you're still have lost a lot of blood Bubs... you can't do that much activity at once, okay?"

"Mhm," I hummed as my eyes fell close and I immediately felt tired again.

I don't get how I could've had so much enegery and felt completely fine for an hour or two, but now, within seconds, I felt so weak and tired again all of a sudden.

"Hyung, I'm sorry. I just wanted to-" Jungwon's voice spoke from the entrance to the van, I carefully opened my eyes and Sunghoon immediately snapped his head around.

"I don't care what you wanted to. I told you to be careful, and you were well aware that she is not only injured but also lost a lot of blood. You knew it would be risky to have her do more activity than needed. I told you to be careful and now she can barely stay awake again," Sunghoon snapped and I looked over at Jungwon who just quickly directed his eyes away from me and down on the ground in front of him.

"I just wanted her to feel a bit better," Jungwon whispered and Sunghoon simply snorted.

"Does it look like she's feeling better? Because if you ask me, she looks to be a lot worse," Sunghoon exclaimed and gestured to him, "don't you go around and think you can get her to be better in no time just because you weren't as badly injured as she was when she protected you from the worst shots that night."

"That's not how it-" Jungwon immediately protested only to be cut off once again.

"That's exactly what it was. She was a shield to you and now you don't take into consideration that because you used her as a shield she is a lot weaker than you," Sunghoon insisted as I tried to reach out for his hand and catch his attention to disagree. But his hand was too far away and I had to stop my movements before they took up too much of my energy, "keep a distance from my sister until she feels better, you hear me Yang Jungwon?"

"I do," Jungwon quietly muttered and glanced over at me, "I'm sorry Jiyeon," he murmured before walking over and sitting in the seat right behind Soomin, who had fallen asleep against the window she leaned by earlier.

"I think you should get some sleep Bubs," Sunghoon quietly informed as he pulled my blanket up under my chin and softly caressed my hair, "try and sleep it off, okay?"

"Yeah," I whispered as he just smiled softly and patted my head once again before walking up and sitting down in the seat beside Jungwon, giving a small glance to the guilty boy, who silently sat and bit down on his thumb nail while looking out the window.

I let out a small sigh before just closing my eyes and hoping for sleep to take over me fast as possible.