| 9 |

"Duck," Jungwon quickly snapped and reached an arm over around my shoulders and pushed me down to hide from the bullets that was coming through the shattered back window.

Glancing over at Jungwon he had leaned forward as well, barely being able to look out of the windshield.

"Okay... you need to listen to me right now," Jungwon calmly spoke, "get your gun, load it, sit in the window and shoot after them."

"I can't shoot after living people!" I exclaimed at him in disbelief.

"It'll come with time," Jungwon sighed as he grabbed one of my hands and placed it on the wheel while he let go of it and rolled down the window beside him. He quickly got out ammunation and loaded his gun before looking to me, "get in the driver's seat."

"What?" I exclaimed at him as he just crawled over and sat on the edge of the window beside the driver's seat.

I quickly crawled over in the driver's seat and grabbed tightly onto the wheel.

"Right is the speeder, middle is the brake and left is the clutch. Put the clutch to the bottom when I tell you to change gear," Jungwon loudly yelled back down at me, "I'm going to wrap my legs around you, so I don't fall out."

Soon I felt Jungwon's legs latch around my waist as I stepped harshly on the speeder and felt us slowly speed up more and more. Getting a grip on my own sanity I managed to throw the thought of never having driven a car before out of my head and just drive to get Jungwon and I out of this alive.

Meanwhile I could hear loud shots behind us and from Jungwon echo out through the car. As a sharp turn came I quickly reached up and grabbed onto Jungwon's shirt with one hand as I slammed the brake and sharply turned the wheel to get us through the turn as quickly as possible. As the car steadied up again I slammed my foot back on the speeder and let go of Jungwon's shirt as I continued driving.

"How's it going up there?" I yelled up to Jungwon.

"I'm shooting after their wheels... hand me some more ammunition," Jungwon stated and reached a hand down to me.

I let out a small sigh and dug into my pocket before pulling out another round and placing it in his hand. Jungwon quickly loaded his gun again and I could hear another few shots echo out from above.

As another turn came I quickly grabbed onto Jungwon's shirt again and did the exact same as before. Slam the brake, turn the car sharply and slam back onto the speeder, to continue speeding off. I continued to hold tightly onto Jungwon's shirt until he had slapped my hand and I quickly returned the hand to the wheel again, focusing only on the road in front of me.

"They crashed into the trees," Jungwon informed and I just nodded, quickly crawling back over in the passenger's seat as Jungwon crawled back down into the driver's seat and grabbed the wheel again, almost looking like nothing happened, "did they get you?" Jungwon questioned.

"They only got me a heart attack, Jesus Christ," I muttered as I looked over at Jungwon with wide eyes, meanwhile he just smirked at me in amusement, "it's not funny!" I complained and pushed his shoulder.

"Hey hey hey, someone here is driving," he let out a small laugh with his scold.

"Drive my ass," I hissed at him.

"Not yet," he stated making me look at him in shock, eyes all wide as he just let out a laugh at me.

"I can't believe you," I muttered as I looked out the window to my side.

"You did great," he calmly assured, as if he hadn't just come with some snarky remark, "never having driven a car before and taking that turn so well... I was surprised. I was genuinely surprised."

"You don't think I was?" I questioned him in shock as he just let out a small laugh.

"You know what?" he questioned and opened the glove box before pulling out a CD just smiling slyly at me.

"No," I shook my head at him as he just shut the glove box once again, "no no no, Jungwon, no."

"Eh... driver's choice," he shrugged and pushed the CD into the CD-player of the car.

Shortly after folk music began playing from the speakers in the car making Jungwon try and imitate the sounds of some of the instruments... all at the same time. Resulting in a sound and chaos I wasn't even sure how to categorize.

"What even is happening?" I questioned in disbelief as I tried to surpress my laugh.

Instead of getting an answer Jungwon just began drumming on the steering wheel and letting out louder sounds along to the music.

"Come on! Sing it with me! You can take the piano and I'll take the drums," Jungwon nudged my shoulder making me shake my head in between my laughs, "come on! It'll be a lot funnier then."

I glanced at him as he just grinned widely. I let out a small sigh before beginning to try and imitate the sounds of the piano, making Jungwon's smile just widen as he began making the drum sounds.