| 2.29 |

Niki smiled widely as he threw the saddle over one of the horses, turning to me with a proud look before his smile grew even wider at something behind me.

"HYUNG!" within seconds Niki had set into a run and ran straight past me.

Upon turning around I immediately saw Niki throwing his arms around Jungwon, who slowly hugged him back before a small content smile spread on Jungwon's face and he closed his eyes, just endulging in the feeling of hugging Niki again, I suppose.

"You still haven't gotten taller," Niki joked as he pulled away from Jungwon, whose smile immediately dropped and instead sent Niki a small glare.

"At least I didn't pretend to die," Jungwon retorted as Niki wrapped an arm around his shoulders and walked him down to us, "Soomin noona told me to bring us food," Jungwon excused and held up a small bag.

I smiled slightly meanwhile Niki just glanced back and forth between us, a sheepish smile growing on his face as if something had hit him.

"Well, you two aren't holding back all the lovey dovey-ness anymore," Niki commented, "not one snarky comment... I'm impressed."

"Been like that since you and Sunoo decided to leave us," Sunghoon remarked as he strode down towards us, a proud look on his face as he did. He walked straight up to me and ruffled my hair before wrapping the arm around my shoulders, "be careful out there, alright? Don't ride too far away."

"They don't have to worry about that," Niki assured, "these horses know their way back no matter where they go."

"Careful, alright?" Sunghoon questioned as he turned to Jungwon.

"We'll be alright hyung," Jungwon nodded in assurance.

Niki carefully guided us on how to get up on the horses and rushed to help when one of our injuries made it a bit harder for us. Once up on the horses Niki just smiled proudly and clapped his hands.

"Do a small whip with the leash to get them to walk, pull it back towards yourself to stop them, and then pull them to whatever side you want to turn," Niki quickly guided, "if you stop up for a picnic or something do it somewhere where you can step on something to get help on mounting the horse, and remember to tie them to a tree or anything else so they don't run off."

"I think we got it," Jungwon assured before looking towards me, "don't we?"

"I suppose," I quietly hummed and he just smiled slightly before nodding his head towards the trees and tugging on the leash so his horse began riding.

"Be back before sundown!" Sunghoon called out as I followed after Jungwon.

"Don't worry!" I yelled back as a small smile spread on my face and looked over at Jungwon who just pointed in a direction which I followed him in.

"This is quite calming," Jungwon let out a small sigh before looking over at me, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips, "you can even hear birds singing."

He was right, when I concentrated enough and emptied my head of all my worries I could hear birds singing a pretty melody in between the trees.

"I don't remember last time I heard birds singing," Jungwon commented as we continued through the forrest, in between trees and once in a while a dead body, but there weren't too many of those.

"I do," I muttered, "back in the treehouse... every spring when they would come out again they would sing so prettily... it was all sorts of birds that were there... I miss it sometimes."

"Ji?" Jungwon called out and I hummed as I turned my head to look at him, he was already just staring at me, "hi..."

"What?" I let out a small laugh at him and he just shrugged at me.

"Just... hi..." he excused with a small smile, "remember what it meant? Hi."

"At this rate you're gonna make me blush," I remarked and he simply smiled with a small nod.

"What if I want to make you blush?" he retorted and I glanced over at him, "oh wait... look at that," a small gasp left his mouth as he rode a bit in front out through the trees.

I soon followed after him and stopped my horse beside his. A wide green field stretching out into the horizon stood in front of us. Here and there a group of wildflowers grew, other places a small bush was growing, and just out in the horizon it may be the ocean we could see.

"I never knew there was such a place in Korea,"Jungwon murmured and I hummed before nodding, "it's amazing, don't you think?"

"Yeah..." I murmured.

"I think we should eat Noona's food here," Jungwon declared and looked to his bag.

In a second a hars headache spread through my head, almost like it came from my neck and went straight up to the space right behind my eyes. It made me struggle to sit up straight and I immediately bent forward, placing my forehead against the neck of the horse.

"Ji?" Jungwon called out, "hey... Ji?" he called out again before I heard shuffling and soon felt some hair get carefully lifted out of my face, "are you alright?" he whispered and I accidentally let out a shaky breath, "what's wrong?"

"It hurts," I quietly murmured and I could feel his hand softly grab my chin, slowly turning my head towards his face, which was all blurred.

"What's happening... can you tell me?" he murmured as dark spots began appearing in front of my eyes.

"Jungwon," I whimpered before feeling myself sliding on the horse, immediately being catched by a pair of strong arms.

A small hiss emitted from Jungwon before I felt myself get moved over. I think Jungwon had pulled me over on his horse, maybe sitting in front of him by how I felt his hands hold up my face.

"You're pale...." he murmured, "and cold... but you're sweating... why are you like this? Are you sick? Did you feel sick when we left the farm?"

"No," I attempted to shake my head, but it only resulted in feeling like I was swaying uncontrollably from wide to side, "just now... your shoulder-"

"Screw my shoulder Ji," he hissed, "I need to figure out what the fuck is happening with you right now."

I struggled to sit up right as Jungwon went silent. Eventually a small sigh escaped him and he carefully threw my arms up over his shoulders and around his neck.

"Hold on tight, I'm gonna get you back to Noona," he quietly whispered and wrapped one arm around my waist, "it's now we check if these horses actually can find their way back."

I felt the horse begin moving again, a bit faster than I initially thought, making us move more on the horse and a small series of hisses and curses left Jungwon.

"Your thigh," I reminded as I suddenly remembered the wound he had had on his thigh, "it hurts."

"Not right now Ji," Jungwon shook his head, "we need to get you back."

"You're hurting," I shook my head against his shoulder as one of my arms began to fall.

His arm around my waist immediately moved and pushed my arm back up again.

"I can't hold on," I let out a small whimper as my arms fell again and he just tightened his grip around my waist.

"Come on Ji... come on," he murmured.

My mind couldn't really administrate what was happening around me anymore, the headache was too much and it made it hard for me to focus as well as being able to hold my composure, almost like I was going to faint.

"Stay with me a bit longer, okay?" Jungwon murmured into my hair and I quietly nodded against his shoulder while trying to to grip onto his shirt.