Part 2 Teaser

A small light shone in through the dusty windows before Heeseung turned around to look at the two lovers, sitting on the ground in the small shed. Soomin held tightly into Sunghoon's side, as his hand pressed over a wound in her arm.

"I think it's safe to go out now," Heeseung quietly stated and grabbed his things, that laid on a box just beside the window, "we need to get out now if we want to have a chance of finding Jungwon and Jiyeon."

"They're alive, right?" Sunghoon questioned and Heeseung stayed silent, "hyung?"

"I say we go check on Jake and Millie first," Heeseung sighed before walking over and carefully pulling Soomin up on her feet, Sunghoon quickly rushing after as he looked down at Soomin with wide eyes, "let's go. I'll go out first."

Heeseung pursed his lips as he looked at the two youngsters before walking over and openining the door to the shed, poking his had out before quietly walking out and waving the two others after him.

Immediately Heeseung loaded his gun and held it up, ready to shoot any enemy. Not a moment of hesitation has passed before Soomin had reached into Sunghoon's pocket and pulled out his gun as well to protect the both of them as well as they followed Heeseung.

The wind was quiet, the sun was high in the sky and not a cloud was in sight. Yet the sound of a door closing echoed nearby. Soomin's breath immediately hitched in her throat as she grabbed tighter around the gun, her finger barely on the trigger and ready to shoot. Meanwhile Heeseung slowly stepped closer to where the door had closed.

Quietly a figure stepped out, head hung low, hands up in the air. In the right hand a bloody knife was loosely held onto.

"Don't shoot," Soomin called out to Heeseung who had almost glanced at her, but realized in advance that it would be stupid of him to look away from the stranger.

"If they're dangerous I'm gonna shoot," Heeseung shortly spoke and pulled his shoulders back slightly, getting ready to pull the trigger.

"It's Jake," Soomin pointed out as the knife slipped from the stranger's hand and hit the ground.

"I had to do it..." Jake's voice was clam and monotone as he looked down at the knife, "she was grunting and scratching her face... I had to do it before she turned."

"Jake-" Sunghoon began as said boy lifted his head and just shook his head, momentarily closing his eyes before opening them again.

"Let's go find Jungwon and Jiyeon," Jake spoke in a calm manner, immediately walking to the edge of the trees, as the three remaining simply glanced at each other before hesitantly following after Jake.

No significant words was exchanged between the group as they split up into two to go around and look for Jiyeon and Jungwon. Sunghoon had followed after Jake, hoping to get some informatino out of him, to absolutely no avail. Meanwhile Soomin had tagged along with Heeseung.

"They can't have gotten far," Heeseung mumbld as he pushed a branch aside for Soomin to duck under and go past before he himself would follow.

"I think you're completely right," Soomin commented and stopped dead in her tracks before Heeseung bumped into her back and looked at what she had seen.

In front of them sat Jungwon leaned up against a tree, his eyes closed and mouth slightly agape as Jiyeon hung over him all limp and with her arms tangled in his as if they had been hugging before both had fallen limp.

"We can't let Sunghoon see this," Heeseung mumbled as the bushes across from the rustled and Jake and Sunghoon stepped out immediately looked down at the two teens that Soomin and Heeseung already had spotted.