| 2.31 |

A soft hand laid on my back as my eyes slowly fluttered open and I pulled the blanket in my hands up over my head, a small headache still bothering me behind my left eye.

"God it hurts," I murmured before squeezing my eyes together.

"I'll go ask Noona if we have any painkillers," an unfamiliar voice spoke.

My eyes immediately shot open and I rushed to get out of the bed I laid in, pulling the blanket with me as I almost fell over the side of the bed, sending pains throughout my shoulder as I did and scrambled back against the wall behind me, keeping my eyes on the boy who sat in the bed.

A small frown grew on his face as he just watched me in confusion. His raven hair reached down to his cheekbones, quite big and brown eyes, a small button nose... rosy lips. Quite handsome, but a stranger.

Strangers are harmful. I gotta get out.

"Are you alri-" he started and before he finished I had rushed up on my feet and stumbled to the door to get out, "Ji what the hell is happening?"

His yell behind me was loud behind me while I rushed down the unfamiliar hallways. Each turn I hoped to see something familiar until my eyes spotted a familiar face in a room. He immediately looked at me with a shocked expression as I rushed in and quietly hid behind him.

"What is it?" Sunghoon questioned as he looked over at his shoulder and down at me.

"There was a stranger in the bed," I murmured and a frown immediately grew on his face.

"A stranger...?" he repeated and I quietly nodded at him, "I swear when I find Jungwon and wherever he ran to, I'm gonna murder him."

"Who?" I questioned and he glanced down at me.

"Jungwon," he repeated once again, "I'm gonna murder him after I murder that stranger."

"Hyung! She ran away! I don't know what is happening but-" the same boy from before rushed into the room before his eyes fell on me and they immediately changed, "are you alright? Do you have any idea how worried you got me?" he questioned as he reached out a hand, making me immediatey flinch away, "what is up with you? You sleep peacefully and then you wake up and are all weird?"

"Hold up..." Sunghoon slowly trailed off, pushing the stranger a bit away before he turned to look down at me, "that is the stranger in the bed?"

"Yeah..." I murmured with a small nod and he seemed to try and contain some sort of reaction as he looked at the stranger, who already was starring at me with wide eyes.

"Hyung... what the fuck is happening?" the stranger slowly questioned as he glanced up at my brother.

"Bubs... I need you to tell me who you remember," my brother immediately turned to me and grabbed onto my arms, making me look at him in confusion, "my girlfriend... who is that?"

"Soomin Unnie," I calmly spoke and he hummed.

"That's right... she is..." he hummed at me, "who else do you remember?"

"Like... do you want me to mention Sunoo and Lin?" I questioned and he just continued nodding at me, even though there was a stern look on his face, "Jake, Heeseung, Niki... Millie, but she's dead... so is Jay..." I whispered before my face fell.

"Anyone else?" Sunghoon questioned and I frowned at him.

"What do you mean anyone else? Do you expect me to mention everyone in the base? I've barely been there for two months," I hissed at him and he slowly nodded before straightening up again and turning to the stranger.

"Stay calm," he started, even though the stranger kept looking back and forth between my brother and I, "but I need you to go get Soomin."

"Hyung... she don't remember me how do you expect me to stay calm?" the stranger exclaimed and gestured to me.

"I told you to go," Sunghoon calmly continued before the stranger sighed and walked out of the room, Sunghoon immediately turning to me, "you sit down."

I didn't say anything as I just slowly sat down in a chair Sunghoon brought for me. I didn't know what was happening, but he sure didn't seem to be too calm with everything that was happening, not that I even knew what was happening.

"What do you mean she don't remember Jungwon?" Soomin marched into the room, looking at Sunghoon with furious eyes.

"She just called him the stranger in the bed!" Sunghoon exclaimed in return and gestured to me as Lin and Sunoo both rushed into the room again, looking at me with wide eyes, "she flinched away from him and I'm pretty sure if it was a joke she would've ended it by now."

"You really have no idea who Jungwon is?" Soomin turned to me with a careful look.

"Well, now I have a hunch," I shrugged and Soomin quietly pursed her lips before she looked up at Sunghoon, meanwhile the stranger slowly walked into the room while quietly looking down, hesitantly glancing at everyone, "should I... should I know who he is?"

"Oh you should most definitely know," Lin nodded at me as she looked at the stranger, who just waved it off to her.

"Ugh Millie mentioned this once... what did she call it?" Soomin exclaimed as she grabbed onto her head and turned her back to me, "the fuck did she call it? I remember Soobin having it once!"

"Selective Amnesia," Lin almost whispered as I looked over at her and Soomin immediately snapped her head around and nodded at the younger girl, "often occurs with trauma, which the person selectively forgets, not purposefully though."

"I caused her trauma...?" the stranger hesitantly spoke and I simply looked to him.

"When you were shot," Sunoo shrugged, "if you were together back then... the electric piece in her must've kicked off a trigger, right?" he questioned and looked to Soomin who just nodded at him.

"The trigger must've kicked off a trauma involving Jungwon, which has caused him to be erased from her memory," Soomin declared with a proud look before her face fell.

"She will remember me again... right?" the stranger, Jungwon I suppose, spoke slowly as Soomin quietly nodded, "Noona?"

"Well... she'll remember from anywhere in between a few hours to uhm... well... years..."

"Years?" Jungwon exclaimed at her, "you think I can go years waiting for her to remember me? Then even if it is gonna happen gradually-"

"It can either come as a sudden shock or gradually," Soomin loudly corrected, "in Soobin's case he suddenly got it back after a few days, if you're lucky she'll remember you by tonight."

"Is he important?" I quietly questioned Sunghoon, who just looked down at me as if he didn't know what to reply.

"Say... Yeon... do you feel anything when you look at Jungwon?" Lin carefully questioned and gestured over to the only one I apparently couldn't remember, "like... love...?"

I slowly looked over at Jungwon, before glancing back to Lin and then back at Jungwon again. Testing if I was feeling anything different.

"If you're joking I would appreciate it to stop now," Jungwon spoke up and I just stared at him.

Next thing I know he is lunging towards me as my eyes only show the ceiling and a tight grip around my elbow kept me on my feet.

"Let her faint, let her faint!" a voice called out and everything went black within the snap of a finger.