| 17 |

I stood by the gate while the sun rose behind me as Taehyun was rolling open the gate, meanwhile I just smugly smiled at him.

"Welcome back," Taehyun commented as I walked inside.

"Almost my pleasure," I commented and threw the staff to the side before walking past the gate, which Taehyun closed after me, "my guess is that I'm a free girl now."

"Enjoy," Taehyun nodded at me making me immediately grin.

I quickly set into a run and ran to the red house that was slowly losing it's color. It must've been really early in the morning since no one was eating breakfast in the small dining room, so instead I rushed upstairs.

I quietly walked down to Jungwon's room, where I quietly opened the door and entered before closing it once again. Jungwon was still sleeping in his bed, and a half eaten chocolate bar was laying on his nightstand. I see he never finished his either.

Quietly I got out my half-eaten chocolate bar as well and placed it on my nightstand as well. I know I had promised him to never see the face of rest ever again, but right now I just couldn't bring myself to wake him up. He looked quite peaceful as he slept, and with the world we were living in... anyways time for wakey wakey.

I sat myself on the edge of my bed as I looked over at Jungwon, but before I could get up to wake him up Jungwon abruptly sat up in his bed and snapped his head over to my bed, making me immediately frown at him.

"You good?" I questioned him in confusion.

"You came back," he commented and I nodded before a small smile grew on my face.

"Did you really think I wasn't keeping my word with annoying you?" I questioned in amusement.

"I was just wondering if you might've changed your mind again," he shook his head before falling back onto his pillow.

"Well... now that you're awake," I cooed out as I got up from my bed and sat down on the edge of his, "get ready to be annoyed," I hissed making him sigh and throw his hands over his face.

"Please let me sleep," he groaned at me making me immediately just shake my head down at him, "Jiyeon," he complained before just placing his hand on my face and pushing me away.

"Yah, I was just kidding, relax," I removed his hand from my face before just getting up and sitting back down in my own bed, "just go back to sleep. I promise to not bother you."

"Well... what if I want you to bother me?" Jungwon questioned and propped up on his elbow as he turned his body towards me.

"Then you're bipolar, because you just told me to let you sleep," I pointed out to him as he just shrugged and a smirk grew on his face, "I swear if some smooth pick up line comes ou-"

"I mean... you could always bother me by taking up space in my bed," he interrupted making me close my eyes for a moment while I let out a deep sigh.

"It's impressive that I'm not closer to murdering you right now," I commented making him just let out a small laugh.

"You don't," he shook his head at me and I simply arched a brow at him, "I know you love me."

"I do?" I questioned him, making him immediately nod at me with a small smile on his face. "how do you know?"

"I just do of course," he replied as if it was obvious, "you think I don't see that sassy look on your face each time I talk? It's so overly exaggerated that it must be because you're covering up your secret love for me."

"In your dreams," I commented making him just let out a bright laugh.

"Tell me miss I've-survived-by-myself-for-five-years... how good are you in combat?" he questioned making me glance over at him, instead of looking down at the laces on my boots.

"Why is that relevant?" I skeptically questioned.

"Because..." he dragged out the word as he pushed himself to sit up in his bed before getting up and sitting down right beside me, turning his head and just staring at me with those big eyes. If any of us moved closer to the other we would end up doing the worst thing we ever would do in our lives... we would end up kissing.

"Because what? Cat got your tongue?" I questioned and arched a brow and he simply shook his head.

"Because I snuck in and stole back your weapons and all your little things you hid on your body somehow," Jungwon stated and I raised both my eyebrows with an impressed look, "and in order for me to hand them back... we're gonna have, let's call it a small competition. If you get me down on my back for more than three second, you win. If I get you down on your back for more than three seconds I win, and keep the weapons."

"So... like wrestling?" I questioned him and he simply shrugged.

"You could call it that," he nodded at me making me simply hum at him.

"And if I deny hurting an innoccent little boba eyed boy like you?" I questioned with a fake pout on my face.

"Easy. I keep all your things that I stole back for you," he cockily smirked at me as I just squinted my eyes at him.

"You're on," I muttered making his smile immediately widen before I pushed myself up from my bed and stretched out my back, "now move... I want to sleep on something else that isn't a branch. My back is aching."

"Hm," Jungwon simply hummed and mindlessly looked around the room as if he didn't hear me.

"Yah I told you to move out of my bed. Now get a move on," I complained at him making him calmly look up at me with an expressionless face.

"Make me."