| 2.11 |

As another bump in the road passed I let out a small hiss and Soomin immediately snapped her head towards Heeseung.

"Look, if you're gonna continue driving like that, I'm sorry but then it's gonna be painful to take these stitches out!" Soomin exclaimed at Heeseung as she got out a small box and sat down by Jungwon, who was supposed to get his stitches removed.

"Oh yeah, as if I'm the one who makes holes in the road," Heeseung retorted.

"Then pull over, it's not that hard!" Soomin exclaimed at him.

"We're already more than a few days late to meet the others. We can't just stop," Heeseung exclaimed in return meanwhile Sunghoon just let out a heavy sigh, from where he sat beside me.

"Can't we just get it over with, the stitches are beginning to itch anyways," Jungwon complained and Soomin just pursed her lips and nodded at him, "I can fix the shirt myself," he groggily grumbled as Soomin had went to help him pull up his shirt.

"When am I allowed to speak with him again?" I quietly questioned Sunghoon as I glanced between him and Jungwon.

"When I say so," Sunghoon shortly replied as Jungwon managed to get the left sleeve up over his shoulder, revealing a white gauze, under which I could imagine was a few black stitches over a messy scar.

I quietly hummed before directing my eyes back to Soomin, who carefully was unwrapping the gauze from Jungwon's shoulder and rolling it back up into a small ball. I let out a small huff as my eyes landed on the scar that slowly was growing together on Jungwon's shoulder.

"I'll still have to have it wrapped up when I take out the stitches, okay?" Soomin questioned and Jungwon just sighed before leaning his head back against the wall of the van behind him, looking like he was bothered by everything and everyone around him.

I pursed my lips as I watched Soomin get out a tine tweezer and carefully beginning to undo the black stitches in Jungwon's shoulder, to which he didn't even react when she undid the first and pulled out the black thread.

I had never really realized how pale Jungwon was, maybe it was first now that I saw his skin against the black stitches, and because his face always must've been a bit dirtier than his torso, which I had been used to being covered up by his shirt anyways.

"Ey stop staring Jiyeon," Jake cooed out and I glanced over at him, where he sat beside Sunghoon.

"I'm worried," I excused as I looked back to Jungwon, who just glanced down towards his shoulder and seemingly muttering something.

"Don't get smart with me, I won't hesitate to stab you with the tweezer," Soomin commented and a small snicker spread on my face before I quickly glanced over at Sunghoon and let my smile stop once again.

I quietly watched Soomin pull the remaining stitches from Jungwon's shoulder, with him not even as much as grimacing. Once again I caught myself doing an action of dismay, sucking my bottom lip between my teeth as I scratched the side of my nose while I watched Soomin wrap up Jungwon's shoulder again.

"I need to sit up," I murmured and planted my palms on the pillow under me.

"You can't," Sunghoon calmly spoke and placed his hand between my shoulderblades, well knowing I wasn't strong enough to push against it, especially not now.

"I need to, my shoulders are sore from laying down," I murmured and pushed myself a bit up, keeping myself raised slightly despite the pain in my shoulderblade, "please I'm gonna be sick by laying in the same place all the time."

"She can't throw up, we don't have much more food resources and she needs nutrients to recover," Soomin called out and I soon felt the hand between my shoulderblades get removed and I managed to push myself up so that I could lean my shoulder against a wall in the van before I let out a deep breath and pulled my knees up towards myself to keep warm, "give her a blanket will you?"

"It's not like I know how to take care of injuries," Sunghoon quietly commented and all hell broke loose in teh van .

"Well dammit Park Sunghoon, neither do I!" Soomin exclaimed as I could hear her get to her feet again, "I don't know if what I have done is either risking their life or saving their life, all I know is that I managed to keep the two of them alive for longer than they would've been otherwise! You're not the one stressing out about all the treatment I have to give them and when I have to give it to them, I am that person! Now if you got as much as just a little bit of insight left in you, it would've at least been awfully clear to you that out of the two injured in this van your sister is the one who is most likely to die of her injuries! So if you want to complain about helping out and making sure everyone gets a somewhat good quality of life while they're still alive then I suggest you suck it up and realize where you are!"

It went silent in the van after Soomin's outburst, it was only the sound of the engine that sounded out and Heeseung awkwardly clearing his throat.

"And a second thing-" Soomin started once again, only to get cut off immediately.

"I think maybe save it for later," Jake quickly spoke up as I only could see Sunghoon lower his head in embarrassment, "the least we need right now is having multiple arguments on top of each other. Especially when, as you said, we have someone that could drop dead any moment."

"I'm fine," I assured in a quiet murmur.

"I don't care if you say you're fine Jiyeon, your looks say otherwise," Jake pointed to me with a stern look on his face, "and Sunghoon give her that damn blanket."

Not a word escaped anyone in the van before I felt the blanket get draped over me and the car quietly continued down the road.