| 47 |

As we drove through the gates to the base the sun was already going down in the West end of the base. I was quite eager to get out of the car and I think Jungwon had caught onto that fact quite quickly, he definitely hadn't hesitated to grab onto my wrist as he stopped the car.

"We're going to the room first, you got it?" he questioned as he raised both his eyebrows at me.

"I nee-" I started and he immediately shook his head at me.

"You need to hear me out first, before you go and do anything," he stated and got out of the car with me quickly following after him.

"Well, if it is so important for me to know why the hell didn't you just tell me in the car?" I questioned as I rushed after him

"Room," he sternly stated before just continuing straight into the house as I let out a small sigh before rushing after him.

I hated that I just followed after him without a second thought instead of being stubborn and refusing to follow after him.

Jungwon simply marched straight into our room with me rushing behind him as he threw his bag on his bed. The moment his bag hit his bed he immediately turned to me with a stern look.

"You listen to me very closely now," Jungwon warned as I just frowned at his sudden change of behavior, "because I am ready to drop everything I have here for you to be right in your hypothesis of mr. Bang and mr. Wang working with the Alliance. You got that?"

"I didn't ask you to-" I started and he immediately cut me off as he shook his head.

"I know you didn't ask me to, but I'm gonna do it, okay?" he questioned and I slowly nodded, "but I swear if whatever you're thinking is not the reality-"

"Then what... what are you gonna do?" I questioned him and he simply shook his head.

"I won't do anything," he shook his head, "but they will," he clarified and I frowned at him, "they could ban us for good Ji. You get that, okay?"

"Then don't be on my side," I hummed with a small nod, "I don't want you to hold a grudge against me forever just because I was wrong this one time."

"I am gonna take your side and you can't stop me," Jungwon stated and I just stared at him, "what?"

"But... why?" I questioned with a frown.

"For fuck's sake Jiyeon," he sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, "I love you, okay? You get that? I love you, so I trust you with my life even if that means I'm going to get kicked out of my childhood home!"

"You... you love me?" I whispered in shock and he just nodded as if it was obvious.

"Haven't I been clear enough?" he questioned as he let out a laugh if disbelief and ran a hand through his hair, "I love you, okay?"

"But-" I started before a frown grew on my face.

"What? But what?" he questioned in confusion as I just walked up to him.

I grabbed a fistful of his shirt in my hand before pulling him down and pressing my lips against his. At first he clearly flinched before softly melting into the kiss and placing a hand on my waist while the other went to cup my cheek.

"I liked that," Jungwon bluntly commented as I let go of him and pulled away.

"I love you too you idiot," I stated and he just blinked at me a few times before simply nodding.

"Oh... alright... okay... I see... that's nice," Jungwon slowly nodded.

"Processing?" I questioned him and he nodded with a small frown on his face.

"Is it that obvious?" he questioned and I nodded at him.

"It's adorable," I stated and he quietly nodded before just walking over and hugging me, "are you... good?"

"I just... I think I'm overwhelmed... it's been long since I felt this amount of happiness," he quietly whispered as I softly patted his back.

I quietly stood and just rubbed and patted his back as he placed his chin on my shoulder. I don't know why but in a way I felt bad about this, even though everything about our feelings were positive.

"Jungwon...?" I whispered and he just hummed with a small nod, "we need to do something."

"I know," he muttered and pulled his head up from my shoulder, "tell me your plan," he smirked slightly, "I wanna know everything. All the small details that your little genius brain has come up with."

"Is there an autocamper here?" I questioned making him raise his eyebrows at me, "I think I might have a brilliant idea."

"You've gotta be kidding me. You're absolutely insane," he muttered in disbelief as I just smiled widely, "and I'm absolutely head over heels with it... what is wrong with me?"

"Answer me... Autocamper, yes or no?"

"Yes."