| 48 |

"You're insane, you know that right?" Jungwon questioned as he handed me ammunition for my handgun and I just put it in.

"I'm a genius, you said so yourself," I reminded him with a small smile, "and in the end all geniuses are insane... Besides you love me, so you can't get away."

"Why are you suddenly teasing me so much about it?" he complained and nudged my shoulder as I let out a small laugh at him.

"Because it sounds nice," I excused with a shrug and laid my hand on the door to the white house, quickly shoving my handgun in my pocket, "now... let the fun begin."

Jungwon simply let out a small laugh at me as I pushed the door open and wandered into the house. I marched straight up to the door to the office as Jungwon walked right behind me. I knocked a total of two times, still need to be polite in moments of aggressiveness you know. As I opened the door mr. Bang and mr. Wang looked over at us in confusion.

"I wish to have a word or two," I calmly spoke and folded my hands in front of me.

"Miss Park... you want it right now?" mr. Bang questioned and I nodded.

"Not a chance," mr. Wang shook his head.

"I do find it very urgent though," I insisted as I calmly looked between the two.

"What is it miss Park?" Mr. Bang calmly spoke.

"Call them," I slowly spoke as he just stared at me while mr. Wang let out a snort at me.

"Call who?" mr. Wang questioned, "who do you think we should call? You little naive girl who thinks she knows it all and figured out everything? Who should we call?"

"Don't talk to her like that," Jungwon commented and mr. Wang looked over to him with an arched brow.

"They were right, weren't they? You have a weakness now... it's her," mr. Wang commented in amusement.

"Excuse you? I am not a weakness," I pointed out to him, "now call them."

"One day that stubborness will kill you," mr. Wang warned before picking up the walkie talkie standing on the desk in the room.

I calmly stared at him as he tested whether or not there was anyone recieving on the other end, soon enough getting a reply by someone asking 'What is it?'

"Send a department to Base 3," mr. Wang stated and I just calmly looked at him.

"Who is there to get rid of today?" the voice on the other end spoke and my breath immediately hitched in my throat out of pure realization.

"Park Jiyeon," mr. Wang simply stated and I didn't even hesitate before pulling out my gun and pointing it straight at him, "now you won't wanna be doing that."

"You told them to kill my brother," I commented and he let out a small laugh, he wasn't even scared, he was too calm.

"Let's just say there was certain things that Jongseong didn't agree with," mr. Wang shrugged as I heard another click and simply glanced at mr. Bang who had directed a gun to my head as well.

"Yeah... we don't wanna be doing that," Jungwon commented and got out his handgun as well, pointing it at mr. Bang.

"So we win," I simply turned to mr. Wang with a smile.

"There's one thing you haven't understood Jiyeon," mr. Wang simply shook his head, "no matter what you do... you'll never win. They're here in less than five minutes and once they're here... who is gonna save you, huh? How will little Park Jiyeon survive without anyone helping her?"

"Shame you won't be there to see it," I simply shrugged at him and a sinister smile grew on his face, "Jungwon," I shortly called out and quickly kicked up and managed to hit mr. Bang's hand, making his gun fly up into the air as I sent a bullet straight in between the eyes of mr. Wang, "holy shit," I muttered and slowly dropped my hands down again as I turned just in time for Jungwon to send a bullet straight into the forehead of mr. Bang.

"Let's go before they get here," Jungwon nodded for me to follow after him while he shoved mr. Bang's handgun into his pocket.

"I shot a person," I whispered in shock as my handgun fell out of my hands and I looked down at them in horror, "Jungwon... what did I just do?"

"What are you talking about?" Jungwon looked at me in bewilderment before picking up my gun and extending it to me, "take it Ji," he sternly stated while I just shook my head.

"I killed a person," I whispered once again as I took a step away from Jungwon.

"Hey, hey, hey," Jungwon rushed up in front of me and placed my handgun on the desk beside us while he immediately cupped my face and forced me to look up at him, "remember what you said? You didn't like the idea of hurting innocent people, right?"

"Yeah," I muttered with a small nod.

"Was mr. Wang innocent?" he questioned and I stayed silent, "is the alliance innocent? Ji... all these people hurt people around us, people we loved. What you did was-"

"Wrong," I interrupted him and he let out a deep sigh, "no matter what they've done it's never right to kill someone, or even hurt them."

"We don't have time for this right now," Jungwon reminded and I just stared up at him, "what you did was the right thing for the world we're living in now, not the world we lived in ten years ago. The things that are right in this world will not be right if it was ten years ago."

"Okay..." I muttered with a small nod, "okay..."

"So now you take your gun in your hand," he stated and picked up my gun and extended it to me, as I slowly took it in my hand, "and then we walk out of this house. If the alliance is here you show them what a badass bitch you are," Jungwon stated with a small smile, "now... miss Park Jiyeon... how does it feel to know you just avenged your brother?" he questioned and I let out a small smile.

"Kinda good," I muttered and he happily patted my back.

"That's what I thought... now let's go," he hummed and dragged me out of the office in the house and back out to the door that still stood wide open.

We both paused in the door to the house as we watched a long parade of car break down the gates, making Taehyun and Soobin immediately run for shelter, before the cars just drove into the base.

"This is bad," Jungwon muttered and I immediately hummed in agreement.

"It's going down," I whispered as I grabbed onto Jungwon's hand, making him immediately give my hand a tight squeeze.

"Don't let go, okay?" he questioned and I nodded in agreement, "we're in this together now."

"Together," I muttered with a small nod of agreement.

"Together."