| 2.7 |

Jungwon quietly sat and held onto my hand, subconsiously brushing his thumb over my knuckles and giving my hand a small squeeze whenever there was a bump in the road and I would let out a hiss of pain.

"Won?" I mumbled and he just hummed in return, giving my hand a small squeeze, "do you remember that night?"

"I don't wanna talk about how I acted in favor of my dad," he shook his head quietly before glancing down at me.

"Not that," I pointed out and he raised his eyebrows down at me, "after you got shot... I felt something warm at the back of my head."

"You... what?" he frowned and I quietly hummed.

"I remember a warm feeling at the back of my head," I mumbled as I looked at my hand that was engulfed in his, "I think I was shot in the head."

"No no... no, no, no," Jungwon immediately let go of my hand before I felt him moving my hair around, "that's impossible... you would've been dead."

"Ow, that hurts," I complained as he placed his hand at the side of my neck.

"Stay still," he urgently spoke as I felt him move his fingers around on my neck, where I had complained it hurt, "Ji... you weren't shot in the head... you were shot in the neck."

"What?" I questioned in a mix of confusion and shock.

"Well... grazed," he corrected, "it'll be scar, but no bullet," he whispered before slumping back where he sat with a deep exhale, "don't you dare scare me like that again... I thought there was another bullet."

I quietly hummed as I opened my hand for his again, patiently waiting for his to engfulf mine again. When his hand didn't come I instead moved my hand over to rub my eyes, which I was struggling to keep open.

"You can't sleep now Jiyeon," Jake spoke up and I just hummed with a small nod as I focused on a spot in front of me, opening my eyes as much as I could manage, "if you sleep now your rest will be messed up."

"I know," I whispered and rubbed my eyes once again, "it's not easy you know."

"Doesn't this car have any CDs?" Jake questioned and immediately got up from where he sat to look in the glove box, searching for any CD.

I smiled slightly in realization that Jake was trying to keep me awake with music. It was quite sweet of him to urgently run around like that to try and keep me awake.

"Remember our CD?" Jungwon smiled as he turned his head to look down at me and I quietly nodded as my eyes fell close again, "stay awake," he reminded and poked my cheek, "Yah... Jiyeon... Park Jiyeon, stay awake," he repeated once again as I sucked in a deep breath, "wait... are you okay?"

"Yeah... just tired and cold," I hummed with a small nod.

Within seconds I felt a blanket get draped over me before someone flicked my forehead a few times, my eyes squinting open to look at the small criminal.

"You can't sleep," Jungwon calmly reminded again, to which I just hummed and let my eyes drop close, "Yah... Jiyeon, you can't sleep," he reminded once again before opening one of my eyes.

"Leave me be," I complained and waved his hand away from my face.

"Why won't you just listen to us? We're trying to save your life here and you just don't do the simplest thing we ask of you," he sternly spoke as my eyes fell close once again.

"Jungwon don't," Soomin's voice pleaded as everything got somewhat hazy for me, "I know you're worried about her, but you're not helping by raising your voice at her."

"But she needs to stay awake," Jungwon pointed out, to which someone just hummed at him.

"Turn down the AC," I whispered as a shiver went down my spine, resulting in me hissing out of pure pain, "it's too cold."

"It's not even turned on," Heeseung's voice marvelled from the front seat, "she's still not losing blood, is she?"

"She lost quite a lot last night," Soomin commented as a small whimper left my mouth.

"Stop talking like I'm not here," I complained trying to open my eyes once again.

"Noona, she's ice cold," Jungwon's voice spoke as I felt something warm engulf my hand.

"I can't do anything Jungwon, Millie would've known what to do, but I can't do more than I alerady have," Soomin's voice returned, almost on the verge of cracking. I think she might be stressed.

"You need to rest," Sunghoon reminded as I opened my eyes slightly, watching him crouch down beside Soomin, who had slid down one of the sides of the van with her head in her hands.

"Let's just get to the meeting spot and then we can do more about treating Jungwon and Jiyeon," Heeseung sighed deeply.

"It's only Jiyeon... I'm fine," Jungwon's voice spoke, "I'm just still sore from the shots... she's... it's like touching ice... I don't like it hyung, I really don't."

"Well, then keep her warm. I can't do anything when I'm driving the van," Heeseung snapped back.

A deep sigh left Jungwon before I could hear him shuffling around the blanket got tugged even tighter around me in a careful manner. Once in a while I could hear a painful hiss escape Jungwon.

"Don't... no hurting yourself," I mumbled only earning a small laugh in return as his hand began running through my hair.

"Look, my soreness is not a worry compared to you right now," Jungwon commented meanwhile I just let out a small hum at him, "don't fall asleep."

"Then talk," I murmured and he let out a small laugh.

"If I just talk it'll keep you awake?" he questioned in amusement and I quietly nodded at him, "well, what should I talk about?"

"You sister."

"Oh... well... she was the best."