| 2.14 |

"She was ice cold hyung-" Jungwon started reasoning.

"I don't fucking care why you moved over here, matter of fact is that you'll end up being the reason if my sister dies within the next week," Sunghoon harshly spoke making me look up at him before just hugging myself tighter around Jungwon.

"He might very well be the death of your sister, but so might you!" Heeseung snapped as he turned around in his seat, "for fuck's sake Sunghoon! Your sister is getting more and more sick by everyday that passes and you're too ignorant to see it because you've convinced yourself that Jungwon is the evil thing here and having your sister around him will only kill her. If anything is gonna ensure your sister is actually gonna survive then it is Jungwon."

"He almost killed her last time," Sunghoon calmly reasoned before glaring over at Jungwon, and immediately waving Jungwon's hands away from my back, "don't touch her."

"Sunghoon man! Pull yourself together!" Jake exclaimed and I could hear Soomin shuffling around, "the more stubborn you are about this the closer you push your sister to her grave."

"She's not gonna die," Jungwon interrupted hearing my breath hitch in my throat.

Softly Jungwon laid his hands back on my back and began rubbing up and down as it went silent in the van and it seemed like everyone was looking towards Jungwon and I.

"You keep talking about her as if she's not here and can't hear each of you practically give her a death sentence everyday," Jungwon calmly spoke, "if you really want her to recover faster and better then how about you all begin acting like she's actually fighting for her life and surviving right now?"

A small sniffle escaped me and Jungwon immediately burried his hand in my hair, quickly running a thumb over my cheek as if he was checking whether or not I was crying. I wasn't, I was just cold.

"The only one in this van that has done anything that has helped her improve in a positive way is noona... so if anyone is gonna speak on what's best for her then I'll only listen to her," Jungwon stated and I could see him gulp nervously, "and if she tells me to move away right now, I will... but if not, then I'll stay."

"Is she freezing still?" Soomin tiredly questioned and Jungwon looked down at me, to which I quietly shook my head up at him.

"Don't seem like it," Jungwon replied before pulling the blanket tighter around my shoulders again.

"She's been freezing cold since she and Jungwon had to sit away from each other, if she's warm now then let him be," Soomin sighed, "she can't catch a cold."

"Heard that?" Jungwon quietly whispered down to me and I just nodded as he pulled me a bit closer to him, "I'm not moving."

"Now let me sleep," Soomin complained and I let out a small laugh as a loud sigh escaped Sunghoon.

"We'll continue in the morning," Heeseung assured and a few hums came here and there to confirm that everyone had heard it.

"Try and sleep, okay?" Jungwon whispered and I quietly hummed as I tried to distract myself from the fact that he was obviously sweating from having me and a blanket laying on top of him.

It was quiet in the van once again as Heeseung shuffled around to find a comfortable place to sleep in. I slowly felt my breathing get heavier as I felt myself relax more in Jungwon's arms.

"I'm sorry," Sunghoon's voice quietly murmured and I had almost opened my eyes before I realized he was speaking to Jungwon, "I know you don't want to harm he-"

"I know hyung," Jungwon calmly hummed as his hand dug into my hair again, "but can we save it? She'll wake up if we speak too much and she needs sleep."

"I don't want her to hear it," Sunghoon excused as I just stayed quiet to listen, even though I knew it probably was wrong to be eavesdropping on them.

"But-" Jungwon began before Sunghoon cut him off and Jungwon let out a deep sigh.

"I'll make it quick," Sunghoon excused, "if you promise to be careful with her condition and to protect her then I... ugh I hate to say it," Sunghoon groaned, "I just want her to be well and safe."

"I'll assure it," Jungwon hummed as his arms gave me a small squeeze, "don't worry hyung... I will."

"I'm serious Jungwon," Sunghoon sighed.

"So am I," Jungwon insisted, "How many times haven't I felt obligated to protect strangers with my life just because I was on a mission with them?" Jungwon questioned and Sunghoon stayed silent, "if I protected strangers with my life what makes you think I won't protect her with it?"

"She's not a weak girl," Sunghoon reminded.

"I know her weakness right now is only momentary, but I'm still not gonna stop protecting her," Jungwon insisted and a small smile tugged on my lips as I pressed my lips together to conceal it, "but I want to keep practicing to walk and stand with her..."

"Do it in the morning when you're both well rested. I'll help from now on," Sunghoon assured as I felt another hand softly stroke over my hair, "sometimes I really am a terrible brother, am I not?"

"It was a one time thing," Jungwon let out a small huff, "we learn by our mistakes, don't we? Now you know that what you did was a mistake, so now you should just make up with noona."

"Ah, but she hates me," Sunghoon deeply sighed and I heard the thud of his head falling back against the van walls.

"She doesn't," Jungwon denied, "she's just frustrated... whenever Ji and I bickered and fought in the beginning I didn't hate her I just... got frustrated..."

"And what about now?" Sunghoon questioned as amusement laced his voice.

"I don't know yet, I don't intend on fighting with her. We don't really have time for that, do we?" Jungwon questioned and it went quiet, "I think we should get some sleep hyung..."

"Yeah..." Sunghoon quietly whispered, "you still love her, right?"

"Never stopped."